It is finished!

General guild news and announcements that span all games and servers.
Cleon
Guild Master

It is finished!

Post by Cleon »

Wow, what an incredible change has taken place in the past 5 months in my life.

Well, the lastest news is my wife and I moved to Mobile, AL, for a job transfer, and I finally bought a home (no more renting!), and just finshed moving ALL of the furniture from my former three residences that I was still paying rent and storages on all this weekend and STILL made it in time for church on Easter Sunday morning after having gone 3 days without sleep and non-stop truck loading and 2200 miles of driving. I was plum exhausted!!!!

I just finished getting my internet services hooked up and now we're unpacking all of our boxes, etc.

It's been a tiring journey, but I am thankful to own my own home now and we even have a swimming pool. It's a 4br 3ba brick home with a real-log fireplace like I've always wanted, hardwood and sealed brick floors, with carpet in the kids rooms only. I love it!

The big bonus is that the driveway is FLAT so that my car does not scrape concrete when I'm pulling out.

We are so glad to be HOME finally. I can't wait to get this all completed and set up. I look forward to the many new changes--and to add to it all, the new experiences we'll all share together in Warhammer.

I will be a lot more active on the website now that we're done with this transition.

Now, someone start posting more updates on warhammer already!
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Sicyn
Site Admin

Re: It is finished!

Post by Sicyn »

Congrats!
Ach

Re: It is finished!

Post by Ach »

Grats my man.

Things are lookin good for the clerist household.

Enjoy life before warhammers sucks you in. :D
Temujin / Yesukhei