Kindred of Valiance Lives!

General guild news and announcements that span all games and servers.
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Kindred of Valiance Lives!

Post by Cleon »

Hey Horndrid and Sinsan.

Can't wait for you guys to join back up.

Feel free to hook up with us in Age of Conan meanwhile, as we wait for Warhammer.

We're on the RP-PvP server, Hyperborea, as Dark Kindred
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Ralseni

Post by Ralseni »

Cleon wrote:WoW! Talk about some old-timers returning home.
Now I want to see Caonnor, Merlow, Laredric, Palnud, Noelth, Ralseni, Khaun and many other originals finding us.
I know they're out there ... and soon they'll be looking for us.
Yes, yes, we all return to our first home eventually - even those oldtimers that were "almost" not mentioned -heh-.

I was talking to a friend last night about the joys (*sarcasm*) of playing a low level necro in AoC running around solo on a PVP server getting ganked with impunity by those 10 levels above and a few levels below) and decided that I would enjoy the game (even playing a necro) if I had a great group of folks to roll with. The fact that you guys are playing AoC to bide time til Warhammer launches also jives with my interests.

Which brings me back to KoV. Over all the games I have played since DAoC, none have compared and I have not found that right mix of personalities and strong leadership since.
WAR - Ralseni, Magus
DAoC - Ralseni
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Ralseni!!!!

*faints*

Ahem.... time to work a little forum magic and fix what I failed to type. I didn't forget, it was only a slip of the fingers .... ahem!

Now, that my foot is out of my mouth...

RALSENI!!! I'm so glad to see you again!

Welcome home you long lost stray.

Now get yourself back into the fold right away.

Now, what have you been up to lately? Go re-introduce yourself in the introduction forums for those who have no idea why I'm excited to see you.

By the way, I cover my tracks well. *wink*
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Ralseni

Post by Ralseni »

Cleon wrote:By the way, I cover my tracks well. *wink*
You sure do! I could have sworn you completely missed me in your original "way back when" post! :lol:

I will post an intro, too.
WAR - Ralseni, Magus
DAoC - Ralseni
Sinsan

Post by Sinsan »

Nice to see you all again as well. Playing the Beta of WAR and its awesome you will all love it and the guild system rocks.

Miss playing my Pally Barald blocking machine pulling 50 mobs at a time.

or Rolling my INFI Sinsan doing the sneak thing that was the best times of my life playing a game.
Never give up its not an option.
Sinsun - Soceress (Main)
Sinsaw - Black Guard
Sinsan - Black Orc