Kindred of Valiance Lives!

General guild news and announcements that span all games and servers.
Adaar

Re: Kindred of Valiance Lives!

Post by Adaar »

Yates Yellowrat Bast wrote:I always wondered something- how is it that Bloodmages house still exists on Gareth, DAoC? heh, at least it was still there when i last unsubscribed to the game about 3 weeks ago. You got someone paying the rent for you (besides me)?
Not sure, know I got a bunch of emails about it becoming taken away (I forget word used here). Not sure, cause got 2 different ones from Percival and Gareth. But honestly cant even remember having 2 houses there. Just Hexines'

I also get on from time to time with the free 7 day thing and use it to check out the houses and Cosign. Merchant.

Btw... Do you have any links to the Duel contest I was in on gareth? Only saw that version that didn't show last fight.
Miq, Hexine, Adaar, Zierra, Jhaboo

Currently Playing = DAoC Freeshard Phoenix Midgar
Drendel - Warrior / Dreya - Skald / Drezzel - Shaman / Dreevig - Spirit Master

Discord = Daemini #2935 / Steam = Daemini
Yates Yellowrat Bast

Post by Yates Yellowrat Bast »

Do you have any links to the Duel contest I was in on gareth? Only saw that version that didn't show last fight.
No, sorry I don't. I'd watch it again now if I could- that was a fun event, cheering your little inconnu on-- then you winning first place.
Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

Well, I see you guys started the party without me, but glad to see who all is here already.
I haven't been near as active in WOW as I used to be in DAoC, still don't have my 1st 70 after almost 2 yrs.
I am looking forward to WAR & running with some of my old friends again.

Oh, btw Ash, I started a shammy on Alleria awhile back but didn't have your toon name.
Leonthor, Tamaromni, Neighlon and others in DAoC.
WoW (retired):Wambuku Pa-Monk, Phoebria NE-Priest, Leonthor Wo-Druid, Xarlyndra Hu-Mage, Tinaldyr Hu-Paladin, Yzcirin Dr-Shaman

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy & taste good with ketchup!!!
Adaar

Post by Adaar »

Found it:
http://camelotvault.ign.com/View.php?vi ... ail&id=218

Only has like 3 fights with me in it. I'm the little female Innconu in all black and sporting the KoV emblem from percival on shield. I came in 2nd Yates, lost to that Thrust Merc. Funny thing is, it was the second post on a google search of "duel tournament", didn't know it was that famous. Also, doesn't show the last fight:( You can even see Sicyn standing in a doorway in the background haha

That was a pretty fun day. I miss events like this, WoW doesn't even have events like these.

Yates Yellowrat Bast

Yeah, mmorpg makers haven't realized yet how events can keep customers. I suppose some day they will. It's an extra cost, but uh--- it can help keep customers. I would think some company eventually will figure out that it can be a way to make money.
Ocur

Post by Ocur »

This is great! I am so glad to see the Kindred still alive and kicking. I thought it all but faded away. I am so excited for Warhammer and I look forward to the day of Gathering when the Kindred will be once more.

- Ocur (50 cleric DAoC)
- Fithz (50 Wizard DAoC)
- Rothjo ( 70 Rouge WoW)
Adaar

Post by Adaar »

Yates Yellowrat Bast wrote:Yeah, mmorpg makers haven't realized yet how events can keep customers. I suppose some day they will. It's an extra cost, but uh--- it can help keep customers. I would think some company eventually will figure out that it can be a way to make money.
Well more less talking about player ran events, WoW does have holiday events, which are pretty fun compared to DAoC turning the moon into a pumpkin. Headless Horseman in WoW was pretty fun.

But I dont wanna get this Thread derailed from the topic, so I'll shut it up now lol

Maverickk

Post by Maverickk »

This is absolutely great!! Everyday I am pumped up!! I'm so glad that a lot of our core members have all found each other!! I thought I was going to go at Warhammer alone. But now I see that is defenitely not the case! KoV will dominate once again!!

Off Topic - Anyone know what the controls are like? Basically the same as DAOC or a new setup?
That had me curious. Also the minimum reqs for this game?
Maverickk a.k.a. Mang
Former "Kindred of Valiance" Officer
(Currently playing)
Phantasy - 8L7 Lurikeen Nightshade
Shamanga - 9L6 Norseman Shadowblade
Virmang - 5L9 Inconnu Infiltrator
Adaar

Post by Adaar »

Not sure, if some of the video's of PvE looks like controls are real simple like in WoW. Do hope they imply some of there control features such as moving camera with mouse.

I dont know about min. requirements, but I hope they are pretty low. Think I read somewhere that if you can play WoW with no problems. You'll be fine in WAR.

Slythorn

Post by Slythorn »

Well I am so glad that the old gang is back. I don't know how many of you all remember me because I was with KoV for some time and a host of other guilds as well, however Cleon and KoV had always been the home. I was so glad to see so many old timers in here, can't wait to catch you all on War...Till we meet again.....
Percival_DAOC

Slythorn 50 Infiltrator
Stythorn 50 Reaver
Samuels 44 Mercenary
Loads of others I played

WoW_Illidan server

Samuels 70 Hunter Illidan-Horde
Samsfrost 70 Mage Cenarion Circle-Alliance
Lots of others

Warhammaer Online Temp server: Abhorash Destro
Slythorn - DOK Disciple of Khiane
Slyfox - Chosen
Slyfoxer - Squig Herder
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

There is a good chance some other guilds we were acqauinted with in our past, from WoW, DAoC, and even in Asheron's Call are planning to join with us--whether it be as members or as allies. I have a feeling we'll have a very nice alliance established on our server before Warhammer even releases.

Looking forward to that!
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

Need help locating an old guildy!!!
I am not sure if any of you remember Galatyn.
He was a friend of mine that followed me thru a couple guilds and even ran with us in KOV for awhile toward the end.
Sadly I have lost his contact info and if anyone else has a suggestion how I could track him down to toss him an invite I would appreciate the assistance.
WoW (retired):Wambuku Pa-Monk, Phoebria NE-Priest, Leonthor Wo-Druid, Xarlyndra Hu-Mage, Tinaldyr Hu-Paladin, Yzcirin Dr-Shaman

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy & taste good with ketchup!!!
Sicyn
Site Admin

Post by Sicyn »

Search the WoW forums, I found a post there from about a month ago from "Galatyn", but I don't know if there's a way to send a private message or not.
Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

Thanks for the info, I cant get any detail on that character though cause whoever is playing it hasnt even gotten it past lvl 10 so I can see it on the armory.

I tried putting a post on the forums to see if I get a response but am not sure if Blizzard might remove it.

I cant stand the VN boards, but I know he used to read them occassionally. If someone that looks at them regularly would put a post trying to get his attention with a link to the guild site I would appreciate it.

Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Chances are when Warhammer gets close to releasing, most people will find us... and be able to do so quite easily.

Tried a google search lately?

:)

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Ach

Post by Ach »

Speaking of which.....WHERE'S THE BETA!!!!!

I need new info. The newsletter doesn't cut it anymore.
Temujin / Yesukhei
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Don't think we'll get in because our site wasn't ready in time for the pickings, and well over 10,000 other guilds had already applied with fully functional sites. They said that was a major requirement at the time, but we'll see.

I hope we still get selected at some point--but I haven't received any emails thus far other than the newsletter.

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
Broakin

Post by Broakin »

So you finally got the website up? i tried decifering the kov.tunebsd.com that totally got revamped but i see this is it :) Can't wait for WAR and no more WoW

-Broakin(steve)
Revend
Broakin
Lothae

LoL: Bunnycuddler
Stratos

Post by Stratos »

It is nice to know the Kindred lives. After playing for a bit i had to retire. Logged back in and Guild had gone. Still have my account on Percival so Kindred of Valiance still lives.
Nice to see the group is alive and well..abeit on the darkside.
Stratos
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Stratos!!!

WoW! Talk about some old-timers returning home.

Now I want to see Caonnor, Merlow, Laredric, Palnud, Noelth, Ralseni, Khaun and many other originals finding us.

I know they're out there ... and soon they'll be looking for us.

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
Rendal

Post by Rendal »

Hi Stratos !!
Hildace

Post by Hildace »

Stratos wrote:It is nice to know the Kindred lives. After playing for a bit i had to retire. Logged back in and Guild had gone. Still have my account on Percival so Kindred of Valiance still lives.
Nice to see the group is alive and well..abeit on the darkside.
Stratos
Well well well, theres a name i remember. You had a theurg way back eh?

I've seen so many new faces on these forums that i sometimes wonder where many of hte older members have gone.

Good to hear from ya :D
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

I hope some more older members find us.

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
Horndrid

Post by Horndrid »

Hi folks
Just to let you know Cleon, Sinsan, if you remember his name will also be joining us in WHO.

Hi everyone else, looking forward to seeing you all again.

Incase any of you still play daoc, sinsan and I are are on mid-classic doing the thidranki/sneaks thing. Leave me a message on VN to Horndrid if you care to join us
Yates Yellowrat Bast

Hello again, Horndrid.