Our website is up and running!!!!

General guild news and announcements that span all games and servers.
Cleon
Guild Master

Our website is up and running!!!!

Post by Cleon »

Everyone set your guild page to :

http://dkwar.com

Our new site is up!

Much thanks to Ach and Sicyn for their amazing work in getting this going for our guild.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Maverickk

Re: Our website is up and running!!!!

Post by Maverickk »

Already done! Wow it looks fantastic!! Great job Ach and Sicyn!!!
Maverickk a.k.a. Mang
Former "Kindred of Valiance" Officer
(Currently playing)
Phantasy - 8L7 Lurikeen Nightshade
Shamanga - 9L6 Norseman Shadowblade
Virmang - 5L9 Inconnu Infiltrator
Sicyn
Site Admin

Post by Sicyn »

lol, I appreciate the credit...but it's all Ach. :D It does look amazing Ach!

Sicyn
Rendal

Post by Rendal »

Wow, It looks great. Good job.
If you ever think that you need some 3D art or something for the site, just let me know. I've got a few killer programs I'm using in College right now, like AutoCAD 2008, ArcMap(cartography), that can produce literally anything you can think of, 2D or 3D with full rendering, lighting, and video capabilities. Not that the site needs anything more, it's outstanding.

Rendal
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Rendal wrote:Wow, It looks great. Good job.
If you ever think that you need some 3D art or something for the site, just let me know. I've got a few killer programs I'm using in College right now, like AutoCAD 2008, ArcMap(cartography), that can produce literally anything you can think of, 2D or 3D with full rendering, lighting, and video capabilities. Not that the site needs anything more, it's outstanding.

Rendal

I'd love to see some of your work. You'll need to contact Sicyn and Achaius and see if they can put some of your stuff on the site somewhere. I have access to that stuff, but I don't have a clue how it works yet other than making news and polls. I hope to become more specialized in it as time goes by.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)