To those that are looking to get some levels

General guild news and announcements that span all games and servers.
Sinsan

To those that are looking to get some levels

Post by Sinsan »

Hi for those that do not know me I am Sinsun the uber sorceress of the guild. I have started my Blackguard and will be leveling her aggressively. I know some are working on leveling their characters to 40 but I wanted to open this opportunity up to players. I plan on doing as many scenario groups as possible questing in the Dark Elf area and completing PQ's. I plan when the time is right and I can get a solid group makeup doing the instances in the arena in IC. So if you have an alt that you wanted to play but just couldn’t find someone to do this with, this is your opportunity to enjoy the game away from the soloing boredom that many speak of. Trust me I know I did it with one 40 and have another one going now. I plan on doing Bastions with this guy when he is ready as well. This guild needs Main tanks and healers so for those that have pondered it break them out and let’s get to leveling and building on the relationship we have with one another. If I have not met you then come on out and say hi, I don’t bite. I am currently LVL9 in my 1st night of questing and doing scenarios. If you are in your mid 20's I will be there soon. I usually do not pay attention to text chat as voice chat has spoiled me. If you really want to get my attention look for me in Vent......... Happy Hunting.
Last edited by Sinsan on Wed, 03 Dec 2008 14:43 MST, edited 1 time in total.
Never give up its not an option.
Sinsun - Soceress (Main)
Sinsaw - Black Guard
Sinsan - Black Orc
Sicyn
Site Admin

Re: To those that are looking to get some levels

Post by Sicyn »

I thought I was the uber sorc...that's weird. ;)

Not that you guys need it, but if you want someone to PL you through influence for PQ's, I'm happy to offer my 35 sorc. I like feeling like a God. :)
Denauticus

Re: To those that are looking to get some levels

Post by Denauticus »

I might join you for some of this. I have a level 6-8 Shaman. Might be a nice break from the armor and plate :)
Denauticus Hallgrim of Dark Kindred
Current:
Xbox ID: BigRhin0

Retired:
{Diablo III - Battlenet ID: Denauticus#1872}
{40th season Chosen, Destruction - WAR}
{70th season Warrior, Horde - World of Warcraft}
{50th season Wizard, Albion/Percival - DAoC}
{EVE Online - Royal Khanid Industry}