CALL TO ARMS!!!

General guild news and announcements that span all games and servers.
Leonthor

CALL TO ARMS!!!

Post by Leonthor »

Ok, not really a call-to-arms, more of a jump in and say hello.

I am putting out a call to any remaining guildies that read these forums at all, to hop into WoW and say Hi to myself &/or Cleon anytime in the next few weeks.
I don't want to hear whining about paying for it, if you dont want to pay, create a trial account and roll a toon. If you time it well, we might be able make time to run with you a bit just for old times sake or just chat.

Oh, for anyone that does choose to start a new account & would like to play for a bit, let me know. I will setup a recruit a friend account for you and we can level together at triple xp. (The RaF system worked great for me and Cleon. Now that you can queue for instances and be ported to them without having to track down a full party on your own, there is zero need to quest anymore than you really want and once you pass 15 you can literally level all the way to 80 doing nothing but instances and/or PvP.) I am genuinely enjoying the game more than I have in years and the guild we are hooked up with is not very different from old DAoC KoV.

While based on the relatively low traffic these forums seem to be having of late I don't expect a HUGE response to my call, I would hope we hear from atleast a good half-dozen or so of you.
Leonthor, Tamaromni, Neighlon and others in DAoC.
WoW (retired):Wambuku Pa-Monk, Phoebria NE-Priest, Leonthor Wo-Druid, Xarlyndra Hu-Mage, Tinaldyr Hu-Paladin, Yzcirin Dr-Shaman

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy & taste good with ketchup!!!
Adaar

Re: CALL TO ARMS!!!

Post by Adaar »

Can you xfer characters from your Recruit a Friend bonus account to my main account? After they are leveled to 80 of course.
Miq, Hexine, Adaar, Zierra, Jhaboo

Currently Playing = DAoC Freeshard Phoenix Midgar
Drendel - Warrior / Dreya - Skald / Drezzel - Shaman / Dreevig - Spirit Master

Discord = Daemini #2935 / Steam = Daemini
Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

I would think so, once the acct is upgraded to atleast full version of classic.

I moved Leon from my old acct to my new one.
Leonthor, Tamaromni, Neighlon and others in DAoC.
WoW (retired):Wambuku Pa-Monk, Phoebria NE-Priest, Leonthor Wo-Druid, Xarlyndra Hu-Mage, Tinaldyr Hu-Paladin, Yzcirin Dr-Shaman

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy & taste good with ketchup!!!
Ach

Post by Ach »

Ad i just started over with a new shaman on emerald dream. Lots of fun. For me it's been two years since i last logged in to wow and it feels like a new game. I may be leveling too fast though lol.
Temujin / Yesukhei