Automatic login problem

Anything that you'd like to see here that isn't? Bugs? This is the place.
Sicyn
Site Admin

Automatic login problem

Post by Sicyn »

Not sure if any of you were experiencing it, but checking the "login me in automatically" wasn't always doing what it was supposed to be doing. Mainly the cookie was set to kindredofvaliance.com, and if you came in a different way (.net or .org) the server would never get your settings passed to it.

Anyway, all sites redirect to .com now, and this setting should "stick" for all users now.

If all you heard was "mmmmmm, cooookkkiiiieeeessss <drools>", then you're a person after my own heart. :lol:

--Sicyn
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Automatic login problem

Post by Cleon »

Great, it's working for me now.

Thanks.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)