Forum visiblity

Anything that you'd like to see here that isn't? Bugs? This is the place.
Ottcarl

Forum visiblity

Post by Ottcarl »

I was just curious if there was any plans to segment our forums into member vs public viewing. I'm pretty surprised that if you don't log in, you can see everything that we post. I'm not saying that we have anything to hide but at some point, I would guess that we will be planning RvR events/strategy and what not here and having that info available for all to spy on wouldn't be wise ;)

I'm used to seeing guild forums where only the very basic is open to those who aren't part of the guild. ie application, what the guild rules are, ect.
Ottcarl - Marauder
Sekrit - Witch
Porkchoppa - Black Orc
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Forum visiblity

Post by Cleon »

Yes there are.

We'll work on that real soon once we start coordinating RvR that matters.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)