New Style for the Forums

Anything that you'd like to see here that isn't? Bugs? This is the place.
Sicyn
Site Admin

New Style for the Forums

Post by Sicyn »

I've modified a theme that Ach found, that works much better than the old theme. This one isn't "fixed width", so you can read in a much wider format now. The new theme isn't as flashy, but is pretty decent.

Also, clicking on the logo at the top of the page, won't take you back to the "forum index" page, but rather the main dkwar.com website.

So, as usual, let me know if you have any problems. I'm a little worried, because I've not seen any posts in a while. :)

Talk to you soon,

Sicyn
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: New Style for the Forums

Post by Cleon »

Is there any way we can set the default text chat to a dark blue rather than white, without having to select it everytime we post?
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Ach

Post by Ach »

It's hard to read the post topics on the left atm which are dark blue I believe cause my eyes keep wandering to the red admin names. ffffbf

The yellow color, not too bright not too dull might work better for post topics. The red though has gots ta go. bf8000

*Cough* ffffbf, bf8000 *Cough*
Temujin / Yesukhei
Sicyn
Site Admin

Post by Sicyn »

You picked this style! :D

I'm confused what you want what color, simplify for me and my tired mind. :)

Author Name: <insert color here> (there are different colors for different ranks, mind you)
Topic: <insert another coor>

:D Thanks for you help, I'll get the image up you sent me.
Sicyn
Site Admin

Post by Sicyn »

Not sure I like this gold color for the messages...but like I've said before, I'm no designer. :)

Ach, you want access to the styling?
Ach

Post by Ach »

nah man I was just messin around with Dark Kleon. I know he loves him his dark colors. :twisted: :evil:

but you're like lightning with the css updates. :o

we'll get everything workin eventually.....we'll just take the mythic route postpone the site beta for <insert> quarter 2008
Temujin / Yesukhei
Sicyn
Site Admin

Post by Sicyn »

Haha...Dark Kleon.

Seriously though, if you want me to change colors, just let me know what you would like done.