Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

Got something to talk about that has nothing to do with gaming or the guild--this is the place to be!
Sicyn
Site Admin

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

Post by Sicyn »

Okay, not really...the forums were just dead, so I figured I'd post something stupid. :)

Here are some kittens: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUL0M__g1k4
Leonthor

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

Post by Leonthor »

OMG, epically funny kittehs
Leonthor, Tamaromni, Neighlon and others in DAoC.
WoW (retired):Wambuku Pa-Monk, Phoebria NE-Priest, Leonthor Wo-Druid, Xarlyndra Hu-Mage, Tinaldyr Hu-Paladin, Yzcirin Dr-Shaman

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy & taste good with ketchup!!!
Broakin

Post by Broakin »

Kittehs. I love teh kittehs.

But in all seriousness... How have you all been!? I haven't spoken or played any sort of game with any of you for so long. What is everyone up to? And is anyone looking at The Elder Scrolls Online? I put in my app for beta. :D
Revend
Broakin
Lothae

LoL: Bunnycuddler
Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

I have been playing a lot of mass effect & tooling around some in WOW, seeing as someone was kind enough to gift me an upgrade to MoP. The Pandaren Monks are fun to play.
Leonthor, Tamaromni, Neighlon and others in DAoC.
WoW (retired):Wambuku Pa-Monk, Phoebria NE-Priest, Leonthor Wo-Druid, Xarlyndra Hu-Mage, Tinaldyr Hu-Paladin, Yzcirin Dr-Shaman

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy & taste good with ketchup!!!
Broakin

Post by Broakin »

I've been meaning to play the last installment of ME. I was deterred when I heard the first ending was terrible. However, as far as I know, they redid the ending? So I think I might pick it up now.

Ninja Edit-I forgot I've been meaning to say I have been active in League of Legends.

Also, Den sucks.

End.
Revend
Broakin
Lothae

LoL: Bunnycuddler
Sicyn
Site Admin

Post by Sicyn »

Broakin wrote: Also, Den sucks.
I'm Sicyn, and I approve this message.
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Happy Thanksgiving.

I hit the WoW: MoP pretty hard the last few months, but tapered off recently due to lack of time.

Started another company in December, and it went "boom" in a good way.

Hopefully things will stabilize soon.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)