Oblivion

Got something to talk about that has nothing to do with gaming or the guild--this is the place to be!
Ach

Oblivion

Post by Ach »

Anyone else play this? I've read good reviews about it and I'm thinking about picking it up.
Temujin / Yesukhei
Broakin

Re: Oblivion

Post by Broakin »

Very, fun, indepth game... A lot of little easter eggs and you can roleplay a variety of roles. I would suggest this game.
Revend
Broakin
Lothae

LoL: Bunnycuddler
Denauticus

Post by Denauticus »

I have the Xbox 360 version of this game. It's decent. The console play is probably a bit different then the PC version.

There is a variety of quest, missions and roles you can play in this game. Everything from the main quest line to sub quest, joining guilds or secret societies such as the thieves guild or assassins group. Some of them are by invitation only.

Highest level char I had was around 22 but after that I got bored. The Xbox edition of this takes time to load when exiting buildings, dungeons and everywhere else for that matter. Kind of a drag when you just want to play. Armor, items and spell crafting system are pretty good. I would give it a 6 of 10. for game play and a 8 of 10 for graphics. The AI in the game is pretty good, people remember who you are, your notoriety and quest you have completed as a favor to them.

There are a few expansions out for this game as well, but nothing I can really speak about.
Denauticus Hallgrim of Dark Kindred
Current:
Xbox ID: BigRhin0

Retired:
{Diablo III - Battlenet ID: Denauticus#1872}
{40th season Chosen, Destruction - WAR}
{70th season Warrior, Horde - World of Warcraft}
{50th season Wizard, Albion/Percival - DAoC}
{EVE Online - Royal Khanid Industry}
Adaar

Post by Adaar »

I'll prolly get this after I wish up The Witcher and if Warhammer isn't out by then. I had Elder Scrolls 3, and was still playing with it up until november this year.
Miq, Hexine, Adaar, Zierra, Jhaboo

Currently Playing = DAoC Freeshard Phoenix Midgar
Drendel - Warrior / Dreya - Skald / Drezzel - Shaman / Dreevig - Spirit Master

Discord = Daemini #2935 / Steam = Daemini
Ach

Post by Ach »

well i picked it up today along with the two expansions. I created a thief for starters. Going to try a warrior next.

The graphics, music and sound are awesome. Gameplay so far looks pretty solid.

After killing a couple that was sleeping in Bruuma the dark brotherhood invited me to their guild. That was cool.

I've yet to go after any gates of obliviion so don't know what that's about.

Looks pretty good so far.
Temujin / Yesukhei
Broakin

Post by Broakin »

Darkbrotherhood is fun and a good questline that keeps going for a bit, have fun with it!
Revend
Broakin
Lothae

LoL: Bunnycuddler
Ach

Post by Ach »

well i ruined the game.

i found pc cheats and well lets just say god mode makes the game suck after a day of killing everyone and everything in your path.

i have to put it away now for about a month and then try it again from the beginning.
Temujin / Yesukhei
Adaar

Post by Adaar »

I got this today along with my net connection. Haven't got out the jail cellar or tunnel. But I've only had about 10 minutes to play it. Decided to get this instead of The Witcher due to everyones good reviews.
Miq, Hexine, Adaar, Zierra, Jhaboo

Currently Playing = DAoC Freeshard Phoenix Midgar
Drendel - Warrior / Dreya - Skald / Drezzel - Shaman / Dreevig - Spirit Master

Discord = Daemini #2935 / Steam = Daemini
Ach

Post by Ach »

Don't mess with the pc cheats
Temujin / Yesukhei
Yates Yellowrat Bast

Post by Yates Yellowrat Bast »

I could have a surprise for you Oblivion fans....i happen to have an 8 gig compilation of player-made mods working together that i -might- make available for others. Makes the game much better in so many ways. It has taken me a good two-years, and many-many-many man-hours to put together.
Yates Yellowrat Bast

so anyone interested in my sending this compilation of mods to them to enhance their Oblivion game? I'll put it on a dvd and include an easy walk-thru to get it going.
Yates Yellowrat Bast

Nevermind- it's still too buggy.