The Pet Thread

Got something to talk about that has nothing to do with gaming or the guild--this is the place to be!
heyitslexa

The Pet Thread

Post by heyitslexa »

A friend of mine had given me a1-year old Siamese cat and so far, Lulu is currently getting used to the new environment that she has. I have already purchased some stuff for her including toys, a bed, and litter box. This is the first time that I will be taking care of a cat, and I haven’t expected that it will be fun. Do you guys own any pet at home, I would love to hear your stories.
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: The Pet Thread

Post by Cleon »

Used to have many animals.

Now we have 1 Tokoy Gecko and fish tanks. :)
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)