What teh H3LL?!

Got something to talk about that has nothing to do with gaming or the guild--this is the place to be!
Noruknork

What teh H3LL?!

Post by Noruknork »

Ok, what is with the female dwarves in every frickin' MMORPG?! Ugly, fat, and unused.

I've seen 50 now run around the PvP areas...

I'm fed up and help me put em down! CHOP OF THE HEADS AND FEED EM TO OGRES AND TROLLS IN BASKETS! :twisted:

Oh, and I wonder what a female Goblin looks like... :|
There is no reason to be affraid! I just have a skin rash! Don't believe me? GORK AND MORK SHALL WAAAGH! YOU ALL!
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: What teh H3LL?!

Post by Cleon »

Unfortunately, dwarves are some form of outcast, miniature humanoid which reproduces in the normal manner.

Goblins don't have a female version because they are spore-spawned into creation--technically as a unisex--therefore, there's no need for them to waste time with relationships. They can simply focus on slaying more stunties.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Leonthor

Re: What teh H3LL?!

Post by Leonthor »

Must KILL Stuntiiiiieeeessszzz!!!
Leonthor, Tamaromni, Neighlon and others in DAoC.
WoW (retired):Wambuku Pa-Monk, Phoebria NE-Priest, Leonthor Wo-Druid, Xarlyndra Hu-Mage, Tinaldyr Hu-Paladin, Yzcirin Dr-Shaman

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy & taste good with ketchup!!!