Rats!

Got something to talk about that has nothing to do with gaming or the guild--this is the place to be!
Ralseni

Rats!

Post by Ralseni »

Ok, actually mice.

I am in the market for a better mouse for gaming (and to use my current one as a hand-me down to my work compuster). I like lots of buttons, but don't care much about the whole changing dps or mega high dps stuff - I don't fps.

I am currently looking at the Logitech G5 and Microsoft Sidewinder Laser. My left hand is currently residing on a Sidewinder Commander (it rocks!) and I like the programmability of the Sidwewinder line. Does the Logitech have similar?

Are any of the Razer's programmable or as full-featured, or are they just fps'ish? Besides looking weird, I don't know much about them.
WAR - Ralseni, Magus
DAoC - Ralseni
Latt

Re: Rats!

Post by Latt »

I got a Razer Lachesis and am very pleased with it. It's super precise and super responsive, which is really lovely. It has 9 buttons where 7 of them are programmable. The two on the right side are used to switch mouse profiles with, so you can in theory have 28 buttons. But most importantly, it has fancy lights that yell "LOOK AT ME I'M OLD BUT ATTEMPT TO BE COOL LIKE 16 YEAR OLD KIDS!" :P