(Political) Another Close Election with Obama vs McCain

Got something to talk about that has nothing to do with gaming or the guild--this is the place to be!
Cleon
Guild Master

(Political) Another Close Election with Obama vs McCain

Post by Cleon »

This thread is not intended to bring forth flames or reveal who your president elect is; but if you have things you wish to discuss politically, please do so here.

Try to keep an open mind, and keep the chatter clean.

What do you guys and gals think about this election so far?

I honestly feel like we're stuck choosing between the lesser of two evils with either candidate.

No matter who we go with, it is inevitable that this country is getting worse by the decade.

Post away
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Jade

Re: (Political) Another Close Election with Obama vs McCain

Post by Jade »

Lesser of two evils....it seems like that every election. I think alot of politicians have forgotten that they are suppose to do what we as a collective whole want. Not what just a few want. Being involved in small town politics I have a little understanding of how government SHOULD be run. I see my fellow counsil members doing things to suit their own agendas. It disgusts me. Unfortunatly, until I can get others who want change to run for a seat, I'm on my own.
Welverine - Sorcerer
Fenriss - DoK
Yellowsnow - Squig Herda'
Azoula - Zealot
Asrina(order) - White Lion