Hey guys!

Got something to talk about that has nothing to do with gaming or the guild--this is the place to be!
Ravenia

Hey guys!

Post by Ravenia »

So minor update...

Oh! Can I have someone maybe reset or resend my password on the Lynnx account - I can't remember which of my trillion passwords I used!! :X

Back to Updates!!
- I had to cancel WAR - no sense in paying for a game I am unable to play on my computer, and unable to afford anyways at the moment. Hours at work were severally slashed, crackers and peanut butter have been a staple in my diet as of late.
- I am getting ready to move, hurray. >.<
- Computer is still out, and I do not have the funds for a graphic's card. Though Nyet sent me a graphic's card.. I just believe it is just.. -too- big for my little machine.. When was the graphic's card made, dear? 1900's? Hehe. And that was a little inuendo joke too, if you're wondering!

I miss you all, sooo much! And I hope by January/February, I will be back online and spending time with everyone ('course by then, everyone will have forgotten Ravenia :O) Hehe, maybe sooner if I can get finances squared away, it's going to be a very dismal Christmas this year. All I do anymore is work and sleep, can't afford fun :( Maybe a winning lottery ticket'll fall into my lap and all will be well.. Wishful thinking, but it would be great, yeah? Ahah.

Anyways, got to go sleep off this turkey-comatose state I am suffering. I miss you all, <3 - And if anyone needs to get in contact with me for any reason (save for drunk prank calls) Nyet has my phone number, and you can reference him to this thread or have him call me for an o.k. :) HAPPY TURKEY NIGHT! Enjoy the early-bird shopping tomorrow, much love!

Lynnx
Sicyn
Site Admin

Re: Hey guys!

Post by Sicyn »

Heya Lynnx...we miss you too!

Check your PM on Ravenia, I sent you your reset password.
Brok

Post by Brok »

Bummer your machine has trouble running WAR.

Cheapest way to upgrade is either donations (well, good donations ;) ) or a barebones kit from tiger direct. Then maybe a radeon 4850, they are like 130$ with rebates or lower, and run WAR well (I know this for a fact, this is what I did over the summer :) ). Course, gotta fork over for new RAM probably, but can usually re-use HD and DVD, some other stuff.
Brov - 40 Chosen
Terrok - 40 Marauder
Tarnak - 40 Sorc most active char for me atm
Brok - 24 Zealot
Bror - 20 Magus
Denauticus

Post by Denauticus »

Rav,

Glad to see your still alive and doing okay. Hope you had a good Thankgiving and we look forward to seeing you when you return.
Denauticus Hallgrim of Dark Kindred
Current:
Xbox ID: BigRhin0

Retired:
{Diablo III - Battlenet ID: Denauticus#1872}
{40th season Chosen, Destruction - WAR}
{70th season Warrior, Horde - World of Warcraft}
{50th season Wizard, Albion/Percival - DAoC}
{EVE Online - Royal Khanid Industry}
Ravenia

Post by Ravenia »

I am still alive.. barely..

It has snowed pretty badly here (not something I'm used too) - have a bad cough now, since I take pub. transportation to work, so I've been battling the elements each day (and not particularly winning either). I am hoping by January that I will be back online and working on leveling. See you guys then, much love <3

Breanne
Areclya

Post by Areclya »

I miss you! come back soon and you're never far from our thoughts you sexy goddess you :)