New Warhammer Gaming Computer FOR SALE!!!

Got something to talk about that has nothing to do with gaming or the guild--this is the place to be!
Cleon
Guild Master

New Warhammer Gaming Computer FOR SALE!!!

Post by Cleon »

Hello everyone.

Needing to come up with some cash to assist with some legal fees, so I am selling one of my computers.

I would prefer someone in the guild take this gaming monster off my hands, as I know it will be placed in a good home.

I'm selling a Gateway Intel Quad Core with 4GB Ram, with hybrid ATI motherboard.

It has an upgraded ATI RADEON HD4850 512MB GDDR3, and a 550w quality brand power supply that make the machine run smooth as ice.

I have Office Ultimate 2007 software installed on it, and will obtain a unique key for you if you do not have one, so you can activate it for yourself.

The monitor is a 22" HD Panoramic Monitor, and has amazing clarity.

A nice color printer/copier/scanner combo is also included in this package deal.

Computer is 2 months old, and has barely been used at all--perfect condition, and still has all manuels/boxes, etc.

In addition, this computer will come with a Collector's Edition WARHAMMER installation package and kit with all accessories--only touched once! CD Key has been used, but it will be nice to have the collector's edition and install CD's.

Keyboard/mouse and speakers are also included in this setup.

Computer operates Warhammer flawlessly, and has actually been optimized to do so without any hiccups.

Play at the top of your game, and receive a great mid-line computer package for hundreds of dollars below the original cost.

I'm selling this entire unit set up as-is for $1,150.00, obo, and it needs to go by next week. I will split the shipping costs with whoever obtains this unit, and will determine that once we've made a deal.

Of course, you're welcome to offer more since I paid over $1,800.00 for everything on it just two months ago, and am in a financial pinch--in case you want to assist in a donational manner!

Plus you can brag to others that you own a Pre-Cleon-Owned Personal Computer, and I will gladly place my autograph on it, if that will make it feel more sentimentally valuable to you.

I will accept money order, paypal, most credit cards or checks (checks must clear before item will ship).

Anyhow, much love to all, and thanks for all of your prayers and understanding while my family endures our trial.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Denauticus

Re: New Warhammer Gaming Computer FOR SALE!!!

Post by Denauticus »

Cleon,

I will ask around at work as well. See if anyone is interested in a gaming rig.
Denauticus Hallgrim of Dark Kindred
Current:
Xbox ID: BigRhin0

Retired:
{Diablo III - Battlenet ID: Denauticus#1872}
{40th season Chosen, Destruction - WAR}
{70th season Warrior, Horde - World of Warcraft}
{50th season Wizard, Albion/Percival - DAoC}
{EVE Online - Royal Khanid Industry}
Kestrel_Trebor

Post by Kestrel_Trebor »

Cleon:

Good luck, man -- hope everything works out.

I'm not in the market for a computer (just bought one myself), but I'll ask around as well.
MMO's Played Include The Realm, Meridian 59, UO, AO, AC2, DAOC, WOW
DAOC 2001-2006, Toons Included:
Kestrel (sorceror, alb perc) --> Hasil (infiltrator, alb perc) --> Bardif (healer, mid guin) --> Chianan (bard, hib merlin)
Sacred Brotherhood, Ascendency, Solarius

WAR --> Hasil the Witch Elf
WAR --> Keztrel the Zealot (someone stole Kestrel!!!)
Famine

Post by Famine »

Good luck to you Cleon, I will ask around and see if someone needs it (i know a few people who want to play but have crap computers)
We are the 4 Horsemen of the apocalypse.
ίππος χλωρός, θάνατος- Death
ίππος λευκός -Pestilence
ίππος μέλας-Famine
ίππος πυρρός-War

Hasil- Tip 1. Don't type and drive. Tip 2. Don't follow a leader who is typing
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Still no takers?

Man! The value of this thing is going to go down daily if someone doesn't buy it.

Get out your pocket books people!

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Sinsan

Post by Sinsan »

IM looking for a new Rig however I have to wait till taxes time. Holidays left me broke. I had in my budget around 1k i was going to spend and build myself a machine. I think the biggest problems is you can build yourself a beast for like 800 bucks. Let me think about it and do some research on the system you have for sale and ill see what i can do to help you outl.
Never give up its not an option.
Sinsun - Soceress (Main)
Sinsaw - Black Guard
Sinsan - Black Orc
Brok

Post by Brok »

Yeah sorry cleon, I bought a new comp just for WAR and don't know anyone who wants to buy one atm.
Brov - 40 Chosen
Terrok - 40 Marauder
Tarnak - 40 Sorc most active char for me atm
Brok - 24 Zealot
Bror - 20 Magus
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Sinsan wrote:IM looking for a new Rig however I have to wait till taxes time. Holidays left me broke. I had in my budget around 1k i was going to spend and build myself a machine. I think the biggest problems is you can build yourself a beast for like 800 bucks. Let me think about it and do some research on the system you have for sale and ill see what i can do to help you outl.
I'll be in Louisiana for another week or so. When I get back to Alabama, I'll get the exact specs on it.

I'm sure I can haggle the price a little bit.

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

GT5694 Gateway w/4GB DDR2 Dual - Channel RAM.

AMD Phenom 9100e Quad-Core with Hybrid Radeon HD3200 onboard, and upgraded to ATI RADEON HD4850 512MB GDDR3. ($199.00)

Upgraded Power Supply 550W. ($99.00)

Windows Vista 64-bit Home Premium with SP1. Genuine.

640GB Hard Drive

Super Multi-Format DVD+/-RW DL w/Labelflash

Internal 802.11b/g Wireless LAN

15-in-1 memory card reader with smart copy.

22" 1680x1050 Widescreen HD monitor.

Very nice canon 3-in-1 scanner, printer, copier.

Collector's Edition Warhammer may also be included. ($80)

Office 2007 Ultimate as well.

Speakers, Keyboard, and upgraded Wireless Logitech Mouse.

Those are some standard specs.

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]