Old school Loladin...

This is the place to let us know who you are and what you're all about. If you're an old-timer, feel free to catch us up on what's been going on in your life, gaming or otherwise.
Amalgrimm

Old school Loladin...

Post by Amalgrimm »

Hello all, found a link to the site from Cleon's post on VN. Its great to see some of the old Percival community still together after all this time. Myself, some of you may have known as Amalgrimm the Paladin...or Zen the Infiltrator. I also took a little vacation to Midgard shortly before WoW released and played Zehring the Spiritmaster. I started playing DAoC less than a month after release, and have played it on and off ever since, mainly on Percival. I currently play on Gareth and have recently become acquainted with some shady guy named Mang who should probably be locked up somewhere for his own safety ;) . Some of you may also remember my fiancee, Bethshaya the Cleric, with whom i have been living for the past 5 years.

I am anxiously awaiting the release of WAR as i have been for the past two years. Both myself and Beth will be playing at release, and would LOVE to get back together with the old Percival crew that got us so hooked on gaming to begin with. The games are fun, but it is the people that you become attached to. I dont think there could have been a better community possible than the one we had on Percival. I have so many fond memories that i couldnt begin to list them, as im sure we all do, and i would love to relive that feeling again with WAR. I am currently beta testing WAR, so ive had a taste of the game, but i cant wait to experience it with everyone else. I will continue to lurk around here and try to keep up with where everyone plans to begin another epic adventure through time, and hopefully a large majority of our old community will be there to give birth to the new Percival. Looking forward to doing battle with you all once again some day soon!

Peace
Maverickk

Re: Old school Loladin...

Post by Maverickk »

Grimmyth!!! It's great to see you on the forums!! Hopefully you'll be able to join us when WAR comes out!!
Maverickk a.k.a. Mang
Former "Kindred of Valiance" Officer
(Currently playing)
Phantasy - 8L7 Lurikeen Nightshade
Shamanga - 9L6 Norseman Shadowblade
Virmang - 5L9 Inconnu Infiltrator
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Amalgrimm wrote:Hello all, found a link to the site from Cleon's post on VN. Its great to see some of the old Percival community still together after all this time. Myself, some of you may have known as Amalgrimm the Paladin...or Zen the Infiltrator. I also took a little vacation to Midgard shortly before WoW released and played Zehring the Spiritmaster. I started playing DAoC less than a month after release, and have played it on and off ever since, mainly on Percival. I currently play on Gareth and have recently become acquainted with some shady guy named Mang who should probably be locked up somewhere for his own safety ;) . Some of you may also remember my fiancee, Bethshaya the Cleric, with whom i have been living for the past 5 years.

I am anxiously awaiting the release of WAR as i have been for the past two years. Both myself and Beth will be playing at release, and would LOVE to get back together with the old Percival crew that got us so hooked on gaming to begin with. The games are fun, but it is the people that you become attached to. I dont think there could have been a better community possible than the one we had on Percival. I have so many fond memories that i couldnt begin to list them, as im sure we all do, and i would love to relive that feeling again with WAR. I am currently beta testing WAR, so ive had a taste of the game, but i cant wait to experience it with everyone else. I will continue to lurk around here and try to keep up with where everyone plans to begin another epic adventure through time, and hopefully a large majority of our old community will be there to give birth to the new Percival. Looking forward to doing battle with you all once again some day soon!

Peace
Amalgrimm/Zen, I remember both of your characters--including Bethshaya your fiancee. Good to see you are both still around. We'd love to become acquainted once again when Warhammer releases. We need to pursue all old percivalians and gather them together. Hopefully the best ones will become part of Dark Kindred--rawr!

Please keep in touch and active on the forums as the time is nearing. Looking forward to seeing you and your gal, Sir!
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Yates Yellowrat Bast

Post by Yates Yellowrat Bast »

we'll all probably end up in a retirement home together and instead of bingo, we'll be fraggin newbs in Quake XXXX. -waves-
Amalgrimm

Post by Amalgrimm »

Climbing back in here after an extended absence. My old puter has been replaced and just now found a link back here from Gisli's forums. Ill be keeping in touch.

I am going to be running in WAR with one of my old guilds from Mid/Perc named Legion of Corruption, so if you see any of us, say hello...we will be destruction also. We're all old school perc players, so some of you may know the rest of them(Resp, Gibus, Boltinheigmer, Tibial, etc)

See you guys there, if not before