Hellooooo!!

This is the place to let us know who you are and what you're all about. If you're an old-timer, feel free to catch us up on what's been going on in your life, gaming or otherwise.
Erumi

Hellooooo!!

Post by Erumi »

Greetings to ya from an old Alb looking for greener pastures in WAR. I remember quite a few of you from the old days on Perc, (not to mention the VN's) and look forward to playing WAR with all of you. It really was a fantastic server for one to start their MMO career, and I've missed it greatly. Hope to see you all soon!!
DAoC Perc--
Leocyn MacTavish (RIP) You always remember your first.
Hava the Cabalist (MIA) I think I'll miss you most of all.
WoW Lightninghoof--
Erumi de Shaman / Taurion the Engineer
WAR Phoenix Throne--
Erumi da Shaman / Hava the Magus
Leonthor

Re: Hellooooo!!

Post by Leonthor »

I see no one has responded to you so far, but I do remember the names... and if memory serves you were a good guy to run with, look forward to seeing you in WAR in a few weeks.
Leonthor, Tamaromni, Neighlon and others in DAoC.
WoW (retired):Wambuku Pa-Monk, Phoebria NE-Priest, Leonthor Wo-Druid, Xarlyndra Hu-Mage, Tinaldyr Hu-Paladin, Yzcirin Dr-Shaman

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy & taste good with ketchup!!!
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Oh, hey Hava, how in the world have you been?

Did you have any plans of running with our company, or are you just planning to play on the same server?

Most of our old Albion friends will be in Warhammer with us in some fashion or form.

We'd certainly be glad to play along side of someone with your talents in the near future.

Please keep us updated.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Erumi

Post by Erumi »

Thanks for the replies guys. It's been a while for sure. Leonthor I remember you (the whole "Leo" thing I suppose) from some pick-up DF groups and an ML raid or two. And Cleon of course. Although I was never guilded with you, you were among the handful of realm leaders whose name carried weight amongst us all. /salute I caught your thread on the VN's and have been eagerly anticipating the reunion of sorts amongst Percivalians from all three realms in our upcoming addictio...er travels to the lands in WAR! I've hesitated thus far on submitting an application to DK, because I'm trying my darndest to talk my brother and a few close friends from WoW to go the way of Destruction. I have to admit that both factions are attractive to me at this point as well, but I'm leaning towards Destruction, since so many folks from Perc are going to be there, and I miss the community it offered. WoW had nothing close to it as we all know, and if we even manage to get a fraction of that feeling back, I'd be a happy gamer. Well, I'll continue to visit your board here, and as the day grows closer, I'll make my decision on where I will ultimately make my home. If it's Destruction, I will humbly submit an application to DK. Perhaps we can hook up during the upcoming Open Beta and run together for a bit. I'd enjoy that. My best to all of you!
DAoC Perc--
WoW Lightninghoof--
WAR Phoenix Throne--
Meraslyss

Post by Meraslyss »

Oh wow, one of the MacTavish clan, remember seeing you folks run around back on Perci.
Meraslyss - Innconu Necromancer, Percival
Kelth - Saracen Reaver, Percival
Fidodian - Firbolg Hero, Gareth
Erumi

Post by Erumi »

Running around in a kilt feels like a million bucks!
DAoC Perc--
WoW Lightninghoof--
WAR Phoenix Throne--