Old School DAoC player!!

This is the place to let us know who you are and what you're all about. If you're an old-timer, feel free to catch us up on what's been going on in your life, gaming or otherwise.
Helisme

Old School DAoC player!!

Post by Helisme »

OMG!!! I came to the boards looking for someone from DAoC and who do I find but Cleon. I found your guild once on Illidan but then I lost it again. I have been on Burning Blade alliance side since the game started and I am so ready to get out of WOW. So I am going to be trying WHO since I am hoping it is more like DAoC was just better. Not sure which side we are going to yet but it is going to be 4-6 coming together for the game. I have everyone addicted now, myself, my son, his girlfriend, my fiance, my mom and her boyfriend. Oh and by the way I have just become a grandmother on August 14th!!!!!!
Slythorn

Re: Old School DAoC player!!

Post by Slythorn »

Well congrats are in order and look forward to seeing ya in warhammer. The open beta is sept. 7th and if you preordered you get to come play, hope to see ya in there.
Percival_DAOC

Slythorn 50 Infiltrator
Stythorn 50 Reaver
Samuels 44 Mercenary
Loads of others I played

WoW_Illidan server

Samuels 70 Hunter Illidan-Horde
Samsfrost 70 Mage Cenarion Circle-Alliance
Lots of others

Warhammaer Online Temp server: Abhorash Destro
Slythorn - DOK Disciple of Khiane
Slyfox - Chosen
Slyfoxer - Squig Herder
Meraslyss

Post by Meraslyss »

Wow, there's a name I haven't seen in a long time.
Meraslyss - Innconu Necromancer, Percival
Kelth - Saracen Reaver, Percival
Fidodian - Firbolg Hero, Gareth
Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

I haven't seen that name in so long... look forward to seeing you in-game Helisme
Leonthor, Tamaromni, Neighlon and others in DAoC.
WoW (retired):Wambuku Pa-Monk, Phoebria NE-Priest, Leonthor Wo-Druid, Xarlyndra Hu-Mage, Tinaldyr Hu-Paladin, Yzcirin Dr-Shaman

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy & taste good with ketchup!!!
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Helisme wrote:OMG!!! I came to the boards looking for someone from DAoC and who do I find but Cleon. I found your guild once on Illidan but then I lost it again. I have been on Burning Blade alliance side since the game started and I am so ready to get out of WOW. So I am going to be trying WHO since I am hoping it is more like DAoC was just better. Not sure which side we are going to yet but it is going to be 4-6 coming together for the game. I have everyone addicted now, myself, my son, his girlfriend, my fiance, my mom and her boyfriend. Oh and by the way I have just become a grandmother on August 14th!!!!!!

Helisme!! Oh my gosh /swoon

How in the world are you hon? I truly miss our old conversations. You were such a character back in the day.

You and yours BETTER join the same server and realm as us in Warhammer! I hope you even decide to roll with our guild, either inside or as an allied guild.

Congratulations on your grandbaby! You didn't specify whether boy or girl though? Give us details on the miracle that is your grandchild.

Stay in touch! Now you've found us, don't lose us again.

:mrgreen:
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)