I played with some of you once long ago.

This is the place to let us know who you are and what you're all about. If you're an old-timer, feel free to catch us up on what's been going on in your life, gaming or otherwise.
Izzie

I played with some of you once long ago.

Post by Izzie »

Hello, I doubt anyone remembers me but I remember a few of you. I was once a member of KoV, my first real guild ever, I remember it was a lot of fun and I got to know a lot of very kind and friendly people.

I'm very excited about WAR! I've been playing WoW for way too long I mixed in a little Lotro and unfortunately wasted too much time with AoC. I'm longing for the community and RvR that Alb/Perc/DAoC offered. I'll be playing a RP server with quite a few of my friends for WAR, hopefully I'll fight side by side with some of you, and I'll be just as thrilled to meet any of you lovely people in battle!

Oh yeah,
Izebella, Friar Alb/Perc
Nurita, Paladin Alb/Perc

and my partner in crime,
Garthauk, Cleric Alb/Perc
Mephitic, Cabalist Alb/Perc
Slythorn

Re: I played with some of you once long ago.

Post by Slythorn »

You and your partner in crime name ring a bell I was probably the only non stealthing inf after new frontiers rolled out, or my reaver you may have seen, if I recall a couple keep defenses you were kind enough to buff me since my friends cleric wasnt on...hehe good to see peeps coming back together again
Percival_DAOC

Slythorn 50 Infiltrator
Stythorn 50 Reaver
Samuels 44 Mercenary
Loads of others I played

WoW_Illidan server

Samuels 70 Hunter Illidan-Horde
Samsfrost 70 Mage Cenarion Circle-Alliance
Lots of others

Warhammaer Online Temp server: Abhorash Destro
Slythorn - DOK Disciple of Khiane
Slyfox - Chosen
Slyfoxer - Squig Herder
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Wow, Nurita, now there's someone I haven't seen for ages.

Of course we remember you, and I'm glad you found us again. We will also be joining most of Percival on a RP server in Warhammer, and it is my hopes you are found somewhere in the mix.

It is so nice to see all of our former members popping up.

Please stay in touch with us and keep us updated on what decisions you and your friends make. Whether you guys join us or not, we'll be so glad to let you run with us anytime.

<3 C
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Hildace

Post by Hildace »

Wow. I still remember you...Nurita :D

I hope you've been doing well.

Btw, how's Meph doing?

-Hild
Amalgrimm

Post by Amalgrimm »

Ize....not sure if you remember me, but i definitely remember you! Please do tell Garthauk that Amalgrimm/Zen/Zehring says hello, and it would be great to hear from him again. Hope all is well for the both of you, and look forward to seeing you in WAR!
Adell.perc

Post by Adell.perc »

Izzie

Post by Izzie »

Wow, we looked hawt! 8-) Those were very fun times, you always remember your 1st... mmo.

So I spent all day yesterday in OB and it was insanely fun! I think we're all going to go Order, after so much time on horde the Destruction side just didn't have the same luster. I think maybe a deep desire for the Alb/Perc feel is guiding at least Garthauk and I as well. He says "hello Amalgrimm." So, I hope to tear limbs and spill the blood of many of you in the heat of battle for my fluffy bunny eared realm!

/hugs Hildace
/hugs Cleon
/hugs Amalgrimm
/hugs Slythorn
/smooches Adell ;)