very old fart

This is the place to let us know who you are and what you're all about. If you're an old-timer, feel free to catch us up on what's been going on in your life, gaming or otherwise.
Merlow

very old fart

Post by Merlow »

Greetings all.
I was once running around in Salisbury Plains as a lvl 10 and been asked by a lvl 45 cleric to join his guild. He was talking to me in a very annoying way till i found out that was roleplay. So i joined Kindred. Had my first RVR experience with said cleric where i died with arrows all over me. Damn stealthers. Made a couple of 50ies and quit the game when Kindred left to WOW. Played WOW for 3 month but it was boring. After one year i came back to DAoC and joined the green side. Gained some RR there till population faded. Quit again and tried new stuff like Tabula Rasa and AoC. But since i tried out WAR i think i have found my new game. Good job posting on VN Cleon, didnt think the guild is still alive.
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: very old fart

Post by Cleon »

Merlow, I almost cried when I saw your name making a post on our forums.

Your friendship goes back further than words can describe, and you've done so many great things for the guild over the years that others have no idea about. You've always been one of those amazing, selfless members behind the scenes that just does whatever needs to be done no matter what without boast.

I would be humbly honored if you would join us on Phoenix Throne and allow us to relive once again the experiences we shared in the days of Camelot.

As both an employer and a guild leader, you'll know my stance on topic when I state that, "I wish I had 10 more just like Merlow."

The genuine qualities you possess are few and far between. Our guild has been very fortunate to have picked up some wonderful members over the years, and it was original quality members such as yourself who contributed to making that endeavor successful.

The way I see it, you plant an Orange, you get an Orange, not an Apple or a Pear.

I want our guild to plant Quality fruit, so we get Quality harvest. That is how we grow, and how we thrive even after these many years.

Merlow, welcome home, old friend. The family awaits you with open arms.

Cleon
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Merlow

Re: very old fart

Post by Merlow »

Thank you Cleon for the warm welcome. Maybe we can get the old days of DAoC back with this game. Exploring, grouping, friendship and realm pride. See you on Phoenix.