Blick

This is the place to let us know who you are and what you're all about. If you're an old-timer, feel free to catch us up on what's been going on in your life, gaming or otherwise.
Blick

Blick

Post by Blick »

Hello im Blick, some of you remeber me as Phaze- 50 Inf back on Percival i was in KoV and also Midnight (stealth guild). I also played Rahltos-50 Friar and Aphrulk-50 Necro. Good to back with you guys again and glad to see everyone stay together over the years, its been awhile ). Looking forward to doing it again in WarHammer with you guys and tons of RvR.

<Salute> Dark Kindred
Blick--Shaman
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Blick

Post by Cleon »

It's great to have you back, Phaze.

You've always been a great addition and a quality individual.

I'm looking forward to many great things to come of your presence in the guild here on Phoenix Throne.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)