Since I'm stuck in the Queue...

This is the place to let us know who you are and what you're all about. If you're an old-timer, feel free to catch us up on what's been going on in your life, gaming or otherwise.
Ellebasi

Since I'm stuck in the Queue...

Post by Ellebasi »

Alright since I am stuck in this queue perfect time to do this...

I'm 33 names Markus, I've been married for 12 years and have a 4 year old daughter named Isabelle (Characters name is hers backwards). 2 years ago I decided I hadn't done enough with my life so I joined the Navy. I am having a blast and enjoying all that is going on.

I am excited to be here and hope to have some amazing adventures with all.
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Since I'm stuck in the Queue...

Post by Cleon »

We're very glad to have you as a part of the guild, Markus.

Perhaps in the future your daughter can join up as well, and play the Witch Elf you know she'll be rolling.

Just something about young ladies and their desire to dual weild...
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Lynnx Holyfield

Post by Lynnx Holyfield »

*flutters lashes* No idea what you are talking about, Cleon.. :P
DAoC: Former Member of Kindred of Valiance: Lady Lynnx Holyfield.
WoW: Druanthia - Phoenix Knights, 70 Restoration Healer.
WAR: Ravenia - Chaos, Zealot / Lyrielle - Dark Elf, Witch Elf.
Ellebasi

Post by Ellebasi »

I can definitely see her wanting a WE as she gets older for now though she can't get enough of the Squig Herder we are playing. Something about how the way he runs makes her laugh.
Ellebasi

Post by Ellebasi »

Cleon, you were right about the WE. I made one of each career just to play around with their looks and she said she wanted one to be the WE. She has now gotten her to level 6 just running around attacking stuff. Give her a couple years and she'll be in there doing keep sieges.