Dabashin comez ta smash da stunties!

This is the place to let us know who you are and what you're all about. If you're an old-timer, feel free to catch us up on what's been going on in your life, gaming or otherwise.
Dabashin

Dabashin comez ta smash da stunties!

Post by Dabashin »

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Ise Dabashin an' Ise here ta bash da stunties wif Oponn. Ise hitz dem wif da shield an' kickz dem in da jibblies until deyz not move! An' ifn dey hitz Oponn, den I getz really mad!

--------

That was painful to type and probably equally painful to read. I'm Dabashin the Black Orc, real life husband to Oponn the shaman (who is actually a girl, despite what her in game analog might appear). Previously I've run along side Kindred a few times as Galowen, Albion Percival's only known Earth Wizard. (And if you say otherwise, I will stick my fingers in my ears and hum real loud.) I've also run as a variety of characters in that Other Fantasy MMO, but I'm not allowed to play that anymore since I can smash dwarves in this game.

Let's see...I enjoy long walks through the war torn country side, growing my own flowers, which I promptly crush into a power, mix with bizarre other substances, and drink, and I also like to fling myself off cliffs at the mere possibility of hitting the enemy. As such, I am generally a good source of renown for healers and I'm well on my way to both the AAAAAAAAAAAHHH! and The Revived achievements.
Kestrel_Trebor

Re: Dabashin comez ta smash da stunties!

Post by Kestrel_Trebor »

Heya, I remember Galowen ;)
MMO's Played Include The Realm, Meridian 59, UO, AO, AC2, DAOC, WOW
DAOC 2001-2006, Toons Included:
Kestrel (sorceror, alb perc) --> Hasil (infiltrator, alb perc) --> Bardif (healer, mid guin) --> Chianan (bard, hib merlin)
Sacred Brotherhood, Ascendency, Solarius

WAR --> Hasil the Witch Elf
WAR --> Keztrel the Zealot (someone stole Kestrel!!!)