Hi, I'm Lorelei

This is the place to let us know who you are and what you're all about. If you're an old-timer, feel free to catch us up on what's been going on in your life, gaming or otherwise.
Lorelei

Hi, I'm Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

It is super nice to meet you all! I have heard really great things about you and am excited about getting to play with you. I am very thankful to Oponn for introducing us to Dark Kindred and am looking forward to developing long lasting friendships here.

I am a college student at University of North Texas and hope to graduate next year. I've been happily married to Boo (Vallish) for seven years and we love to spend time playing MMOs together. We have played AC, DAoC, SWG, AO, CoH, WoW, AoC, and probably a few others. I typically prefer support classes focusing mainly on healing, so Discipline of Khaine is a new experience for me since I have to spend quite a bit of my time getting close to the other guys instead of just hanging back and helping our side. I love pvp and have really been enjoying the scenarios in WAR. Other than video games, I also enjoy watching anime, reading, and shopping. I am currently reading up on the lore for this game so that I can develop a background for my characters and then I will be able to join in on some of the roleplaying on this server but I also enjoy just talking to people out of character because I want to make friends with the players as well as their characters. If there is anything else I can tell you about myself, just ask!
Phoenix Throne
Lorelei-Disciple of Khaine * Shikami-Witch Elf * Yurika-Sorceress * Rally-Zealot
Kestrel_Trebor

Re: Hi, I'm Lorelei

Post by Kestrel_Trebor »

Welcome, Lorelei -- see you in game :)
MMO's Played Include The Realm, Meridian 59, UO, AO, AC2, DAOC, WOW
DAOC 2001-2006, Toons Included:
Kestrel (sorceror, alb perc) --> Hasil (infiltrator, alb perc) --> Bardif (healer, mid guin) --> Chianan (bard, hib merlin)
Sacred Brotherhood, Ascendency, Solarius

WAR --> Hasil the Witch Elf
WAR --> Keztrel the Zealot (someone stole Kestrel!!!)