Foolish High Elves...magic is a wild thing!

This is the place to let us know who you are and what you're all about. If you're an old-timer, feel free to catch us up on what's been going on in your life, gaming or otherwise.
Boo

Foolish High Elves...magic is a wild thing!

Post by Boo »

The Winds are not something to be delicately tested and hesitantly used. Grasp them with your will, ride the currents, and let your soul soar in their turbulent fury! ~Vallish - Dark Elf Sorceress.

Hi there guys and gals. My name's Daniel. I've been playing MMO's since the days of GUARDS! BANK! THIEF! macros being all the rage in UO. From there I moved on to Asheron's Call, where I met my wife, Lorelei (Amy). We've been playing MMO's since then, with her generally being my healer...so I'm a bit spoiled I suppose. Not too many people have had a pocket healer for 7 years :D I generally enjoy playing high DPS classes, though I have played some tanks and hybrids as well. I've tried playing a healer, and though I can DO it...I've never been known as being good AT it. I suppose that's because I tend to lean towards the "if the enemy's health bar is empty, no more healing is needed" thought process ;)

I hope to meet you all soon, and can't wait to obliterate the foolish members of Order!
Kestrel_Trebor

Re: Foolish High Elves...magic is a wild thing!

Post by Kestrel_Trebor »

When I see your forum name, all I can think of is the -- what was he, a crazy barbarian? From Baldur's Gate, with the pet hamster named "BOO" that he kept talking to. Here's a link to info. about him -- he was funny as heck:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minsc
MMO's Played Include The Realm, Meridian 59, UO, AO, AC2, DAOC, WOW
DAOC 2001-2006, Toons Included:
Kestrel (sorceror, alb perc) --> Hasil (infiltrator, alb perc) --> Bardif (healer, mid guin) --> Chianan (bard, hib merlin)
Sacred Brotherhood, Ascendency, Solarius

WAR --> Hasil the Witch Elf
WAR --> Keztrel the Zealot (someone stole Kestrel!!!)
Boo

Re: Foolish High Elves...magic is a wild thing!

Post by Boo »

I kept Minsc in my party just so he would yell: GO FOR THE EYES BOO!