Greets!

This is the place to let us know who you are and what you're all about. If you're an old-timer, feel free to catch us up on what's been going on in your life, gaming or otherwise.
Fuga

Greets!

Post by Fuga »

Hello fellow kindred!

I'm Fuga, some of you may know me from DAOC Percival, where I also went under the names of Grarl, Sonun and many more. Altaholic supreme. Recently in DAOC, I've been playing the Classic cluster on the Midgard side.

I've joined the guild today, with my fellow guildmates from Despoilers (Darenenski, Latt, Frontos, Raelith, Daeth, Veronique (my girlfriend) and more). We realized our own guild was too small, and so when Latt got in talks with Cleon and we found out there were a lot of old friends from Percival, we just had to join!

Looking forward to grouping and such with you all in-game :)

Cheers!
Grarl Swiftblades / Fuga Buga / Sonun Psygnosis / Fanatiker / Skod / Helder / Fuega / Fuego / Fap
Addon author, altaholic, soloer, ex-member of the Percival Albion zerg, <House of Honour>.
Proud member of the Mythic UI Development Group.
My mods: http://war.curse.com/members/grarl.aspx
Kestrel_Trebor

Re: Greets!

Post by Kestrel_Trebor »

Heya Grarl ;)
MMO's Played Include The Realm, Meridian 59, UO, AO, AC2, DAOC, WOW
DAOC 2001-2006, Toons Included:
Kestrel (sorceror, alb perc) --> Hasil (infiltrator, alb perc) --> Bardif (healer, mid guin) --> Chianan (bard, hib merlin)
Sacred Brotherhood, Ascendency, Solarius

WAR --> Hasil the Witch Elf
WAR --> Keztrel the Zealot (someone stole Kestrel!!!)