Sotheron/Nafets

This is the place to let us know who you are and what you're all about. If you're an old-timer, feel free to catch us up on what's been going on in your life, gaming or otherwise.
Sotheron

Sotheron/Nafets

Post by Sotheron »

Hey guys, I was on percival with Nafets my scout and Sotheron my Necro. I was a part of Imperial Knights until they folded and was KoV pretty much through until I quit DAoC. It"s really good to see you guys stayed in touch the way you did. Hope to see some old friends and make some new ones.
"'Tis better to die on your feet
Then to live on your knees."
Yates Yellowrat Bast

Re: Sotheron/Nafets

Post by Yates Yellowrat Bast »

I'm sorry I couldn't add you to Dark Kindred when you asked in game tonight, but I asked guild chat if your names rang a bell and a couple people just said they didn't remember. Perhaps someone here can vouch for you so we can add you to the roster. Anyone?
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Sotheron/Nafets

Post by Cleon »

Hey Sotheron, welcome back to the Kindred.

I can vouch for him. Lets bring our old KoVer inside out of the weather and welcome him home!
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)