New to your guild - Vaklen

This is the place to let us know who you are and what you're all about. If you're an old-timer, feel free to catch us up on what's been going on in your life, gaming or otherwise.
Vaklen

New to your guild - Vaklen

Post by Vaklen »

Greetings,

I have been playing games since I was able to roll dice and not want to eat them as food. My on-line gamine experience has been vast, starting out in the old BBS days of LORD (Legend of the Red Dragon) which I ran on my own BBS, Valhalla, way back in the day. I used to be a really hard core player, hell bent on making things happen and what not.

Since many of you have some background to DAoC. If you played on Andred, then you should have heard of me, either through chat or from me killing you. I was a female norse shadowblade named Oni No Suterusu. Retired at lvl 50 prior and stopped playing there couple of months after the expansion that gave people necros and stuff.

I have since simmered down on my game play and no longer spend 10-12 hours a day during the week and 18 hours a day on weekends. Not sure if it is old age creeping in or the fact I like putting on armour and doing fighting with rattan weapons. I joined the SCA 4 years back and have been doing alot with that, so it cuts into my on-line time alot. (http://www.sca.org).

I had my Lady, Fayeth, handle looking for a guild for this game. I trust her judgement. She selected your guild, and so far, so good. I still have to read up on the message boards alot more, work is kicking my butt right now. I look forward to getting to know each of you as time progresses.

See you in the game.
Vaklen

Formerly known as:
Oni No Suterusu - DAoC Andred Server
Shadowblade in the service of Malice
Ralseni

Re: New to your guild - Vaklen

Post by Ralseni »

Whereabouts are you in the SCA? I reside in the Barony of Roaring Wastes in the Middle Kingdom (Detroit area) and fight as a member of House Darkyard in Legio Draconis.

It is nice to have more people around that understand why I take 2 weeks off in Summer to go run around outdoors in funny clothes and heavy armor during the hottest time of year and know that "Armoring" isn't just another game tradeskill.
WAR - Ralseni, Magus
DAoC - Ralseni
Vaklen

Re: New to your guild - Vaklen

Post by Vaklen »

AWESOME!

Herr Bernhard Stürmære
Secretary to the War General for the Midrealm Army
Squired to Sir Conrad Schwartzwolf
Barony fo the Cleftlands Champion
Living in the Shire of Eastwatch
Vaklen