Hi : ) I'm Bagpipper ( Diabolique in game )

This is the place to let us know who you are and what you're all about. If you're an old-timer, feel free to catch us up on what's been going on in your life, gaming or otherwise.
Bagpipper

Hi : ) I'm Bagpipper ( Diabolique in game )

Post by Bagpipper »

Pleasure meeting you all. I recently moved to Michigan, and am hoping to be able to begin learning to play my Bagpipes again. Not sure how much personal info you're looking for. I'm currently in the process of getting a divorce because my Ex did not want to me persue a degree in Maryland where we lived. My ex found someone else, and I now am separated. Gaming friends who I played Everquest with and kept in touch with invited me to stay with them while I get my life back together, so here I am in Michigan.

Now in game ( on the Phoenix Thrown Server ) I play Diabolique. I've never played a fem toon before, yet you've got to admit the Dark Elves are hotties, and I figure if I'm going to spend hours at a comp it would be nice to have some eye candy while playing. Though the Blood Elves in WoW had me tempted to roll a fem toon they were'nt quite all that.

I'm really grateful to Fap/ Fuga for taking the time to talk with me this evening. The player was really nice, and took time to answer some questions I had. I had a lovely time in a Public quest with Fuga, and hope to group with Fuga and others from Dark Kindred as well.

I work 2nd shift so I'm not on War til about midnight. On weekends I'm on as often as I can, though sometimes I like to visit friends on weekends or just enjoy a coffeshop for conversation. In life it's the simple pleasures I treasure most, and coffee is the food of the Champions, a gaming necessity as well....lol

In MMO's I play either Healers or Caster Dps. In Warhammer I've fallen in love with the Sorceress Class. They have a unique mechanic which makes them a challenge to play.

Please send me a tell if you see Diabolique in game. I would love to group with you all sometime, and help bring darkness and ruinous defeat to those who oppose us as we trod steadily towards Altdorf.
Lynnx Holyfield

Re: Hi : ) I'm Bagpipper ( Diabolique in game )

Post by Lynnx Holyfield »

You'll get to hang out with me a lot, since I work late evenings as well. :) Lots of cookies for you, but keep it on the down-low - the other menfolk of the guild may get a little grumpy if they don't get their cookies.. tee hee.
DAoC: Former Member of Kindred of Valiance: Lady Lynnx Holyfield.
WoW: Druanthia - Phoenix Knights, 70 Restoration Healer.
WAR: Ravenia - Chaos, Zealot / Lyrielle - Dark Elf, Witch Elf.