Hello my name is Rada, Vada, Raxxus (take yer pick)

This is the place to let us know who you are and what you're all about. If you're an old-timer, feel free to catch us up on what's been going on in your life, gaming or otherwise.
Rada

Hello my name is Rada, Vada, Raxxus (take yer pick)

Post by Rada »

I am new to the guild so I thought I would give you all a bit of information about me.

First off I am a 34 year old single guy, no kids and like it that way :)

I started playing MMORPG's sometime in late 1997 with the release of Ultima Online, I had so much fun in that game and met so many cool people. I was hooked from that time forward and have spent many a hour playing since then.

When DAoC released (I forget when that was) I moved from UO to Midgard on the Percival server and started my own guild there, which was called Tyr's Right Hand. I later ended up merging my guild with Rune (another Midgard guild) and became a part of their family. We were a active part of the Midgard community and really loved that game until the release of WoW.

In World of Warcraft many Rune members ended up merging with another guild and ultimately I created my own guild named Fenrir and it is still going (www.fenrirguild.com). A few of us came over to Warhammer, but not enough to really accomplish anything. So here we are joining your fine ranks.

I forsee some good times ahead in this game and hope to make some new friends.

Thanks,
Rada
Raxxus - 40 Squiq Herder
Vada - 32 Zealot