Hi, my name is Carniflex

This is the place to let us know who you are and what you're all about. If you're an old-timer, feel free to catch us up on what's been going on in your life, gaming or otherwise.
Carniflex

Hi, my name is Carniflex

Post by Carniflex »

Hello and good day to all in Dark Kindred. My avatar's name ingame is Carniflex, and is what I normally go by when in Ventrillo. He is a 21 Goblin Shaman, although I do have a few alts. My friends and I where looking for a group of like minded individuals, and they discovered Dark Kindred. They have already been accepted into the guild, their names are Rippa and Makisupah. I too am hoping for a chance to become a member of your guild and hopefully meet some people for whom I can game with for years to come. If anyone from Dark Kindred sees me ingame, please feel free to send me a tell or send me a group invite. I am looking forward to seeing you all soon. Carniflex
Rippa

Re: Hi, my name is Carniflex

Post by Rippa »

Carn is the most even-keel guy I've met and his dry humor is priceless. We've been playing online games together for years and I hope everyon ejoys his company as much as I do.
Rippa - R 40, RR 34 Black Orc
Stixus - R 22, RR 19 Sorcerer
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Rippa, make sure your friends coming with you know they don't need to apply at this point. Your application was sufficient for them as a group.

Also, nice to meet you Carniflex. Welcome to the Kindred community!
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Rippa

Post by Rippa »

I'll do my best but trying to keep these guys organized is about as possible as herding cats...

I was playing WAR with my 15-year old son all weekend, trying to get his character (and my healer) past T1 but now that he's safely back in class and unavailable for playtime with dad, I'll start cracking the whip!
Rippa - R 40, RR 34 Black Orc
Stixus - R 22, RR 19 Sorcerer
Kelltick

Post by Kelltick »

Rippa wrote:I'll do my best but trying to keep these guys organized is about as possible as herding cats...
Meow
Makisupah - 40 Witch Elf (18/4/3)