Application

This is the place to let us know who you are and what you're all about. If you're an old-timer, feel free to catch us up on what's been going on in your life, gaming or otherwise.
Krazie

Application

Post by Krazie »

hello dark kindred !! im krazie.... friends of von demon we work togetter.. plz send me a guild invite "i wont let you down "=)
Rippa

Re: Application

Post by Rippa »

:roll: Did I mention keeping this group organized was like herding cats?

Hey Krazie, I think this belongs in the "Introducing Yourself" forums, is not an Application as the title suggests and should include a little introduction.

As an FYI, Krazie is forum challenged since he lives and breaths vent and has little patience for the written word. He currently plays a lvl 26 Black Orc and was probably dropped on his head a lot by the Gobos tending the baby orc mushroom patch. Needless to say, his heart is the right spot and he'll attack whomever you point him at. In WoW he played a lvl 70 Lock and enjoyed melting faces wherever he could find them.
Rippa - R 40, RR 34 Black Orc
Stixus - R 22, RR 19 Sorcerer
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Application

Post by Cleon »

Rippa, just work it out in game with him to get his invite.

I'll move this post to the intro forum.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)