Sabrina/Kassy/Proppa

This is the place to let us know who you are and what you're all about. If you're an old-timer, feel free to catch us up on what's been going on in your life, gaming or otherwise.
Admeria

Sabrina/Kassy/Proppa

Post by Admeria »

Well just wanted to say hi and let you in on my real life a bit. My name is Sabrina, Kassy/Proppa are my character names and I prefer to go by Sabrina in game as well. My husband and I are both 29, hitting 30 in Feb for me lol. I'm married, ten years in February, with 2 girls. 9 and 2 1/2. Im currently in school to become a barber, put my criminal justice degree on hold for a while until my husband gets out of the Navy and gets his degree squared away. Only a few more months to go til I become a licensed barber, so if anyone wants free cuts hit me up lol. Anyway, I hope to have lots of fun with the guild and if anyone ever needs any help feel free to ask!

Sabrina
Jade

Re: Sabrina/Kassy/Proppa

Post by Jade »

Hey Sabrina....

I have loads of fun when we get together and play. And yes I need a hair cut badly!!!! I did CJ degree for a while and I scraped it and went English major. I finally ended up with a Major in Socialogy with my second and English and I tell you what....I still can't SPELL!!! GAH
Welverine - Sorcerer
Fenriss - DoK
Yellowsnow - Squig Herda'
Azoula - Zealot
Asrina(order) - White Lion