Jebbaul is here!

This is the place to let us know who you are and what you're all about. If you're an old-timer, feel free to catch us up on what's been going on in your life, gaming or otherwise.
Dr Death

Jebbaul is here!

Post by Dr Death »

Jebbaul is a 13 Chosen played by my son. He's 11 years old but a veteran gamer. he's played WoW for 3 years and was a member of our guild over there. Would anyone have an objection to allowing him into DK? He's a good player, mature for his age, and likes playing with a guild tag on his name. Thanks for your consideration :)
Bandric - Marauder lvl 29

Rippa

Re: Jebbaul is here!

Post by Rippa »

Hey guys,

I've known Doc's son for the last three years and he's an exceptional 11-year old. As a matter of fact, I was caught off guard by the age listed in this post thinking him to be much older. He's a good gamer, age aside and he is use to being in the "kids" channel of our vent which was adult content free and found many of us old gamers spending more time in there than initially expected because he is good fun to play with.
Rippa - R 40, RR 34 Black Orc
Stixus - R 22, RR 19 Sorcerer
Sicyn
Site Admin

Post by Sicyn »

I think guild rules state that your children are allowed into the guild as long as they play supervised. No application is necessary.

Azro has an 11 year old son that plays all the time (Chars: Dodger and Krunkur)...they should group up!.

-Sicyn
Areclya

Post by Areclya »

My almost 7 year old is proibably going to play soon, maybe your son can show her the ropes :) though be careful, she's a heart breaker
Dr Death

Post by Dr Death »

LOL, thanks everyone for the comments. He really is a good kid and shouldn't cause too much trouble. I get that a lot from friends online too that think he's much older, but he still needs to be slapped around from time to time :) I remember not long ago having to take it easy on him in video games, but after 10 years old I can't touch him on the Xbox any more. He plays a mean COD4 too.

I'll let him know and get him an invite next time someone's on with invite rights.
Bandric - Marauder lvl 29

Sicyn
Site Admin

Post by Sicyn »

Yeah, doesn't that suck! I used to be able to own my nephew in Halo, now I don't even want to play him anymore because it's no fun that he's so good. :) We have to create rules to play with him, like, uh, you can't use guns...only punching...he still beats us. :(