Introducing myself

This is the place to let us know who you are and what you're all about. If you're an old-timer, feel free to catch us up on what's been going on in your life, gaming or otherwise.
Rinidin

Introducing myself

Post by Rinidin »

Heyloa, my name is Rinidin; most call me Rini. I am part of the UCoN group that Kracktooth and Blooddagger are talking about. If I read that forum correctly http://www.kindredofvaliance.com/phpbb3 ... ?f=5&t=654 then I am suppose to post here. I am also Tyriran RL older brother.
I have always played a main warrior(tank) named Rinidin(22 Chosen) and a healer class; Lyshim(12 zealot) in the MMORPGs I have played. I am also some what of a alt collector(I tend to fill my slots and play them all.)

Any questions, fill free to ask.
I have kids, a job, and am going to school so my play times vary.
Tyriran

Re: Introducing myself

Post by Tyriran »

He's crazy.... not sure you all want him in here =P. Although putting both of us in the same group can have a very uncomfortable or hilarious (depending on your view) outcome.
Sicyn
Site Admin

Post by Sicyn »

Welcome to DK and the forums!
Tarri

Post by Tarri »

Tyriran wrote:He's crazy.... not sure you all want him in here =P. Although putting both of us in the same group can have a very uncomfortable or hilarious (depending on your view) outcome.
Agree here...however I think the outcome would be uncomfortable =P I've had to deal with these two in person.