Fleeona

This is the place to let us know who you are and what you're all about. If you're an old-timer, feel free to catch us up on what's been going on in your life, gaming or otherwise.
Fleeona

Fleeona

Post by Fleeona »

Hello everyone! I'm one of Dark Kindred's newest members and I thank you for the invite. The guild seems like a great group of tactically sound, and all around fun, folks.

As a bit of background- I played Order on Ostland since WARs release and have a 40 Ironbreaker, 38 Bright Wizard, and 29 Archmage there. I started Fleeona (Witch Elf, currently 29) to learn to better handle their attacks. However, having played her to 29, I fell in love and haven't been back to Order. I'm also really enjoying the higher population on Phoenix Throne. For example, as of 2 weeks ago there had only been 3 T4 zone locks on my old server. Here it seems to go back and fourth all the time.

I'm looking forward to more slaughtering and laughing alongside everyone in the near future.

Fleeona
Areclya

Re: Fleeona

Post by Areclya »

Nice to meet you and welcome to the family. Word of advise, watch out for Sicyn, I heard he has rabies.
Sicyn
Site Admin

Post by Sicyn »

And he likes sammiches.
Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

Feel free to ignore Areclya, she is mostly harmless.

Was a great time running with you the other night and I look forward to more of them in the future.
Leonthor, Tamaromni, Neighlon and others in DAoC.
WoW (retired):Wambuku Pa-Monk, Phoebria NE-Priest, Leonthor Wo-Druid, Xarlyndra Hu-Mage, Tinaldyr Hu-Paladin, Yzcirin Dr-Shaman

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy & taste good with ketchup!!!
Areclya

Post by Areclya »

Hey I am not harmless! I am vicious ~flexes and gnashes teeth~
Ach

Post by Ach »

welcome aboard!!!
Temujin / Yesukhei
Kestrel_Trebor

Post by Kestrel_Trebor »

Welcome, Fleeona! Was great running with you the other night. All Order are evil and need to be driven from the face of the world, so I'm glad to hear you've joined us on the RIGHT side of the fight :)

It actually feels, of late, that we're starting to be the underdogs, because Order is fielding massive numbers in RvR. So we'll need all the help we can get :)

My main was a WE, by the way, but we needed more healers so I rolled my zealot. Loving him and looking forward to lots of T4 good times soon ;)
MMO's Played Include The Realm, Meridian 59, UO, AO, AC2, DAOC, WOW
DAOC 2001-2006, Toons Included:
Kestrel (sorceror, alb perc) --> Hasil (infiltrator, alb perc) --> Bardif (healer, mid guin) --> Chianan (bard, hib merlin)
Sacred Brotherhood, Ascendency, Solarius

WAR --> Hasil the Witch Elf
WAR --> Keztrel the Zealot (someone stole Kestrel!!!)