The magic of Google!

This is the place to let us know who you are and what you're all about. If you're an old-timer, feel free to catch us up on what's been going on in your life, gaming or otherwise.
Alwin

The magic of Google!

Post by Alwin »

Hello, :)

I was messing around on google this evening, and I was wondering what ever happened to good ole KoV, so I typed "Kindred of Valiance" in and came across this http://vnboards.ign.com/world_of_warcra ... 915034/p1/

Am so gobsmacked and happy to have found you all. What's going on? For those who don't remember me, I played Alwin, the Briton Mercenary on Albion Percival and was a member of KoV for quite a long time.

I remember many of you and have to say that most my best experiences in DAoC were spent as a member of KoV. The guild was close knit, always did stuff together, and was just filled with cool people overall.

Life's taking some pretty crazy turns for myself since we last parted. I currently live in the U.K. and work as a Civil Servant. I am married to a beautiful Northern Irish (A hib lol) woman and we just had a little baby girl about 4 weeks ago.

That's so cool that you all decided to move on to Warhammer. Unfortunately, my current PC is too slow to run that game, but the fact that you all play it now should give me the kick up the arse that I need to get a new PC. Just have to save my pennies... the little one isn't cheap!

Anyway, I'll pop around again to keep in touch with you all. Take care. Hope you're all well.

-Alwin from Albion Percival
Kestrel_Trebor

Re: The magic of Google!

Post by Kestrel_Trebor »

Heya Alwin! :) I'm not sure whether we knew each other, I started playing a sorcerer, then an infiltrator for a long time, then I ran with a gank guild (Ascendency/Solarius) on Mid Guin after the server merger.

At any rate, good to see you and I hope you're able to play some time soon :)
MMO's Played Include The Realm, Meridian 59, UO, AO, AC2, DAOC, WOW
DAOC 2001-2006, Toons Included:
Kestrel (sorceror, alb perc) --> Hasil (infiltrator, alb perc) --> Bardif (healer, mid guin) --> Chianan (bard, hib merlin)
Sacred Brotherhood, Ascendency, Solarius

WAR --> Hasil the Witch Elf
WAR --> Keztrel the Zealot (someone stole Kestrel!!!)
Sicyn
Site Admin

Re: The magic of Google!

Post by Sicyn »

Alwin...good to see an old name on the boards!

I'm glad that you're leveling your family...don't be a stranger, we'll be here. :)

-Sicyn