They're taking my leg!

Celebrate birthdays, anniversarys, reunions and other special announcements or occasions here!
Cleon
Guild Master

They're taking my leg!

Post by Cleon »

Ok, well, just my knee!

I will be having surgury on my right knee 6am Friday, 22nd, at Cedar Lakes in Biloxi, Mississippi.

It will be an Orthoscopic, reconstructive type where they remove some bone pieces and patellar graphs, and thread and screw the altered creation through the vital points where the damage to my maniscus and anterior cruciate ligament was incurred.

I will probably be casted for about 4 weeks, and in a brace for 3 months thereafter until the healing process is complete.

Pray for me! This is truly a challenging time all around for me.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Sicyn
Site Admin

Re: They're taking my leg!

Post by Sicyn »

Wow, for a second I thought your were serious about your leg!

We'll keep sending out the positive thoughts...get rest and healed up! At least you don't need your knee in tip-top shape for WAR! :)
Ach

Post by Ach »

Was this that bball injury you suffered a couple of months ago?
Temujin / Yesukhei
Lynnx Holyfield

Post by Lynnx Holyfield »

I would make a knee-comment, but only perverted comments come to mind..

*hug* Rest well, and I'm hoping (since I don't pray) for a speedy recovery! And indeed, luckily you don't need your knee for WAR! :D
DAoC: Former Member of Kindred of Valiance: Lady Lynnx Holyfield.
WoW: Druanthia - Phoenix Knights, 70 Restoration Healer.
WAR: Ravenia - Chaos, Zealot / Lyrielle - Dark Elf, Witch Elf.
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Yeah, it's the injury I got last month.

They're finally fixing it.

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Denauticus

Post by Denauticus »

Does this mean your gonna cap out on levels before the rest of us? Chilling at home. Playing WAR, honey bring me a soda...

:P

I hope all goes well brother.
Denauticus Hallgrim of Dark Kindred
Current:
Xbox ID: BigRhin0

Retired:
{Diablo III - Battlenet ID: Denauticus#1872}
{40th season Chosen, Destruction - WAR}
{70th season Warrior, Horde - World of Warcraft}
{50th season Wizard, Albion/Percival - DAoC}
{EVE Online - Royal Khanid Industry}
Ach

Post by Ach »

How'd it go yo?
Temujin / Yesukhei
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Hey all, I'm alive.

They completed the surgury and I'm home.

Nah, I won't get ahead of everyone in levels. I don't sit at home. I'll claw my way back to work next week I'm hoping.

The pain I'm having though is from my leg being stuck in a straightened position. The muscles in the back of my leg started to cramp and there was nothing I could do about it the whole night. The medicine wasn't strong enough and I was tormented with no sleep either.

Other than that, I'll just chalk it up as a mere flesh wound and be on my way soon.

Thanks for the prayers all!

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
Ach

Post by Ach »

Glad to hear it.
Temujin / Yesukhei
Lynnx Holyfield

Post by Lynnx Holyfield »

*cheers* Glad everything went okay!
DAoC: Former Member of Kindred of Valiance: Lady Lynnx Holyfield.
WoW: Druanthia - Phoenix Knights, 70 Restoration Healer.
WAR: Ravenia - Chaos, Zealot / Lyrielle - Dark Elf, Witch Elf.
lasky

Post by lasky »

Cleon wrote:Ok, well, just my knee!

I will be having surgury on my right knee 6am Friday, 22nd, at Cedar Lakes in Biloxi, Mississippi.

It will be an Orthoscopic, reconstructive type where they remove some bone pieces and patellar graphs, and thread and screw the altered creation through the vital points where the damage to my maniscus and anterior cruciate ligament was incurred.

I will probably be casted for about 4 weeks, and in a brace for 3 months thereafter until the healing process is complete.

Pray for me! This is truly a challenging time all around for me.
Had knee surgery myself a few years back from a basketball injury. That along with foot surgery turned me from young athletic guy to old fat guy real quick. Good luck with the rehab.
(WAR)- Otik the Shaman
(DaoC)- Lasky the Ranger | Distle the Nightshade (hib/perc)
Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

Sorry to hear about the injury, but glad to see the surgery went well.

Hope to see you soon.
Leonthor, Tamaromni, Neighlon and others in DAoC.
WoW (retired):Wambuku Pa-Monk, Phoebria NE-Priest, Leonthor Wo-Druid, Xarlyndra Hu-Mage, Tinaldyr Hu-Paladin, Yzcirin Dr-Shaman

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy & taste good with ketchup!!!