Gone until January 17th!

Fed up with your game? Need a vacation? Do you have wife-aggro? Did you cheat and claim your account was hacked to save face? Whatever your excuse--hey, let us know when you're going to be gone for an extended period of time. Post here for excused absences!
Cleon
Guild Master

Gone until January 17th!

Post by Cleon »

I am heading to the Philippines on the 30th of December. I will be gone until January 17th.

Arlyn has her K1 Visa Interview on January 3rd, and I need to be there for that. Once she gets approved, she can return with me to the U.S. and apply for adjustment of status. It's a long, tedious process, and we've been apart now for over 8 months. It's rough, and I miss her so much.

I wish they could stay here while applying, but unfortunately must return to country of origin in order to legally go through this annoying process.

Anyhow, we'll be together again in a week, and hopefully will never be apart again.

I look forward to seeing you all again on the 18th.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

-Adam
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Adaar

Re: Gone until January 17th!

Post by Adaar »

Be safe, and happy holidays.
Miq, Hexine, Adaar, Zierra, Jhaboo

Currently Playing = DAoC Freeshard Phoenix Midgar
Drendel - Warrior / Dreya - Skald / Drezzel - Shaman / Dreevig - Spirit Master

Discord = Daemini #2935 / Steam = Daemini
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Oh, by the way, I came back on the 17th, but disappeared again when we moved to Mobile.

I'm back now, and shouldn't be inactive anymore.

Time to pursue that Warhammer release.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Ach

Post by Ach »

Rawr.
Temujin / Yesukhei