Off an on

Fed up with your game? Need a vacation? Do you have wife-aggro? Did you cheat and claim your account was hacked to save face? Whatever your excuse--hey, let us know when you're going to be gone for an extended period of time. Post here for excused absences!
Jade

Off an on

Post by Jade »

Sorry guys but my playing will be super speratic <sp>. I just found out I have cancer in my only remaining kidney. This is the cherry on the top for me. Please, i'm NOT looking for sympathy ...maybe just friends that will understand. I don't intend to stop playing at all. I enjoy playing and it takes away alot of the stress. I was just letting you all know so you don't wonder where I am. Thank you so much for understanding <hugs>
Last edited by Jade on Wed, 05 Nov 2008 14:57 MST, edited 1 time in total.
Welverine - Sorcerer
Fenriss - DoK
Yellowsnow - Squig Herda'
Azoula - Zealot
Asrina(order) - White Lion
Areclya

Re: Off an on

Post by Areclya »

Jade, the other day, what I said, Im dead serious about, I'll pm you with my phone number if you need to talk ~hugs tightly~ remember Im here for you
Lynnx Holyfield

Post by Lynnx Holyfield »

<hugs Jade> I am as well, take care of yourself - that is the main, and important thing. The game can wait, and we aren't going to frown at you for taking some time to get better. And anyone who does, I will personally go to their house with a sledgehammer and break their ankles.
DAoC: Former Member of Kindred of Valiance: Lady Lynnx Holyfield.
WoW: Druanthia - Phoenix Knights, 70 Restoration Healer.
WAR: Ravenia - Chaos, Zealot / Lyrielle - Dark Elf, Witch Elf.
Famine

Post by Famine »

hum :( well that's definately no good :( <hugs> hope things get a lil better for ya were all here for you!! come back to us and start blasting people away asap!
We are the 4 Horsemen of the apocalypse.
ίππος χλωρός, θάνατος- Death
ίππος λευκός -Pestilence
ίππος μέλας-Famine
ίππος πυρρός-War

Hasil- Tip 1. Don't type and drive. Tip 2. Don't follow a leader who is typing
Jade

Post by Jade »

Jade wrote:Sorry guys but my playing will be super speratic <sp>. I just found out I have cancer in my only remaining kidney. This is the cherry on the top for me. Please, i'm looking for sympathy ...maybe just friends that will understand. I don't intend to stop playing at all. I enjoy playing and it takes away alot of the stress. I was just letting you all know so you don't wonder where I am. Thank you so much for understanding <hugs>
ROFL I just realized what I typed....what i meant to say is i'm NOT looking for sympathy...maybe that was a sub concious slip...maybe I am looking for sympathy LOL
And thank you all for understanding. My head is a little fuzzy from the drugs so forgive my horrible typing and misspelling and incomplete sentences...not to mention my son just farted and it REALLY!!!! Stinks. Ack...I'm gagging. Anyway, thank you. From the many guilds I've been in this is the best. <hugs to ALL>
Welverine - Sorcerer
Fenriss - DoK
Yellowsnow - Squig Herda'
Azoula - Zealot
Asrina(order) - White Lion
Rheagar

Post by Rheagar »

I'm sorry to hear this. As long as the game help with the tension, play when you can. My thought are prayers to you.
Rhaenys - 40 Sorceress
Rheago - 18 Shaman
Daenarys - 28 Disciple
Denauticus

Post by Denauticus »

Jade,

Make sure you take care of yourself - Family and your health is more important then the game. Nevertheless, we will be here to cheer you up or help you kick in some order faces when your up for playing.

<Hugs> and take care.
Denauticus Hallgrim of Dark Kindred
Current:
Xbox ID: BigRhin0

Retired:
{Diablo III - Battlenet ID: Denauticus#1872}
{40th season Chosen, Destruction - WAR}
{70th season Warrior, Horde - World of Warcraft}
{50th season Wizard, Albion/Percival - DAoC}
{EVE Online - Royal Khanid Industry}
Dr Death

Post by Dr Death »

Sooo sorry to hear that Jade, I wish you all the best and keep fighting, both in and out of the game :)
Bandric - Marauder lvl 29

Jarnhaan

Post by Jarnhaan »

Jade--

i wish you the best and take care of yourself. As someone else said, the game can wait (although if it relieves some stress, by all means, relieve some stress) as long as it needs to wait. We'll be here. I know we haven't had a chance to meet in game yet, but I've seen how this guild cares for its own. And I'm happy to offer whatever help I can give.
WAR -- Grimoir, Black Orc (Phoenix Throne)
Riomirg, Zealot (Phoenix Throne)