I can no longer deny it....

Fed up with your game? Need a vacation? Do you have wife-aggro? Did you cheat and claim your account was hacked to save face? Whatever your excuse--hey, let us know when you're going to be gone for an extended period of time. Post here for excused absences!
Assimilate

I can no longer deny it....

Post by Assimilate »

My work has grown insane lately and as much as I try, I just can't seem to make as much time as I would like to play the game. The papers are piling up, and my students won't let me procrastinate anymore. I will continue to log in as much as I can, but will not be able to play daily, as I generally do.

The break is coming. Which is what I keep telling myself. Soon, I will have virtually all the time to play that I want. It is coming, right? Please tell me this will not last forever...

Anyway, see you all in game when I can gather a few hours together to log in. Thanks for your understanding.

---Assimilate
Jade

Re: I can no longer deny it....

Post by Jade »

What do you teach?
Welverine - Sorcerer
Fenriss - DoK
Yellowsnow - Squig Herda'
Azoula - Zealot
Asrina(order) - White Lion
Goddeloos

Post by Goddeloos »

Assimilate wrote:The break is coming. Which is what I keep telling myself. Soon, I will have virtually all the time to play that I want. It is coming, right? Please tell me this will not last forever...

Don't go asking for that big break if you don't really want it. You might just get what you ask for which could be very bad indeed!

I know I speak for everyone when I say "we understand! RL > game, though not nearly as interesting!"
Recreating the Goddeloos Clan for Warhammer.

Currently playing as...

Many Men Online Roleplaying Girls...Be careful who you Cyb0rz...
Denauticus

Post by Denauticus »

Assim,

Hang in there, break time is coming :) Glad to hear your still alive. Noticed the other day your char had not been logged in for some time. We will still be here when you return.
Denauticus Hallgrim of Dark Kindred
Current:
Xbox ID: BigRhin0

Retired:
{Diablo III - Battlenet ID: Denauticus#1872}
{40th season Chosen, Destruction - WAR}
{70th season Warrior, Horde - World of Warcraft}
{50th season Wizard, Albion/Percival - DAoC}
{EVE Online - Royal Khanid Industry}
Assimilate

Post by Assimilate »

Yeah, I promise that I am still around. I got to play about an hour this Monday, which was the first for a few days. I kept thinking that I would do more, but it just isn't happening as much as I like.

I teach College Composition and Creative Writing, which means that I spend a lot of time avoiding student essays. And when I do that, they pile up. So, I have had to play a lot of catch up lately. I am going to try to catch a few hours of play time tonight as well.

The break I am talking about is just the Winter break. I've got tenure, so unless they completely eliminate the college, I should be fine no matter what the economy does. And yes, it is nice having that security. I recommend it:)