offical afk for a bit

Fed up with your game? Need a vacation? Do you have wife-aggro? Did you cheat and claim your account was hacked to save face? Whatever your excuse--hey, let us know when you're going to be gone for an extended period of time. Post here for excused absences!
Jarnhaan

offical afk for a bit

Post by Jarnhaan »

As most of you have probably not noticed... I've not been on consistenly for about a month. I am making it an official AFK now. It started out with a crap computer... but I got that fixed. Then it turned into RL taking a higher priority, and now it has taken a turn to disinterest. I've been stuck in the teens for a month because I have been logging on here and there for an hour or two. And that gets frustrating... knowing that even though you are plugging away, you are not making much progress.

I am going to go through the Thanksgiving Holidays and not even worry about WAR. Hopefully, that will recharge the batteries. I'll be back in about a week.
WAR -- Grimoir, Black Orc (Phoenix Throne)
Riomirg, Zealot (Phoenix Throne)
Areclya

Re: offical afk for a bit

Post by Areclya »

Once you get back and if you decide you want to play again, yell at me, I'll help you level :) Im usually on for a few hours around 7pm est :) And off and on all day on Saturdays