My apologies

Fed up with your game? Need a vacation? Do you have wife-aggro? Did you cheat and claim your account was hacked to save face? Whatever your excuse--hey, let us know when you're going to be gone for an extended period of time. Post here for excused absences!
Jade

My apologies

Post by Jade »

What I did was childish and impulsive. I do ask you all to forgive me. I left the guild because i felt i was being accused of something I didn't do. I understand I will need five sponsors to get back in but i don't think I will ask. I implore you not to follow my example. I do enjoy all of your company and please don't be affraid to ask for my help....I'm always here to help anyone. I will be removing my story posts and will no longer bother the boards with my chatter. Cleon, I am sorry you have to come back to this. May you all be well and don't forget to write. Love always, Jade.
Welverine - Sorcerer
Fenriss - DoK
Yellowsnow - Squig Herda'
Azoula - Zealot
Asrina(order) - White Lion
Famine

Re: My apologies

Post by Famine »

I dont care what anyone says, I say you should be forced to come back!
We are the 4 Horsemen of the apocalypse.
ίππος χλωρός, θάνατος- Death
ίππος λευκός -Pestilence
ίππος μέλας-Famine
ίππος πυρρός-War

Hasil- Tip 1. Don't type and drive. Tip 2. Don't follow a leader who is typing
Joppy

Post by Joppy »

Stuff happens. I am happy to recommend you come back. I wouldn't have gotten sponsored myself without your support. Don't beat yourself up, come on back and lets have some fun :D
Ralseni

Post by Ralseni »

I have no idea what happened, and don't want to. Come on back.
WAR - Ralseni, Magus
DAoC - Ralseni
Dr Death

Post by Dr Death »

I would say you're in if you want to be back in. Sorry for the confusion last night, and thanks for letting me tag along in Gunbad. You can group with me anytime.
Bandric - Marauder lvl 29

Jade

Post by Jade »

I will be referring some people to DK, though I can't sponsor them, I ask you give them a chance. Thank you.
Welverine - Sorcerer
Fenriss - DoK
Yellowsnow - Squig Herda'
Azoula - Zealot
Asrina(order) - White Lion
Latt

Post by Latt »

Hey wait a minute! You never asked permission to leave! Get your bum back into the guild asap... or else! *waves voodooteddybear* you teddy gets it!
Denauticus

Post by Denauticus »

Jade,

Regardless of the events that have taken place over the past few days referrals are always welcome. I am sorry the situation escalated to the point in which you felt it necessary to leave Dark Kindred. Please understand that I still hold you in the highest regards even though we are in disagreement about the events that lead up to your departure. You still have many friends here which certainly wish you and your new guild the best of luck.
Denauticus Hallgrim of Dark Kindred
Current:
Xbox ID: BigRhin0

Retired:
{Diablo III - Battlenet ID: Denauticus#1872}
{40th season Chosen, Destruction - WAR}
{70th season Warrior, Horde - World of Warcraft}
{50th season Wizard, Albion/Percival - DAoC}
{EVE Online - Royal Khanid Industry}
VOODOOmagic

Post by VOODOOmagic »

I have no clue whats going on but jade wtf? We're all adults here i can't believe this isn't something that can't be werked out. I've enjoyed your company every day i've been on. I'll also miss your RP stories. You are truly talented and it's really the only reason i check the boards everyday :P

-I'll miss ya Voods(ningooble)