Application - Malvaril - Disciple of Khaine - APPROVED

Apply for membership here. Tell us a little about yourself experience and what game/server combo you're currently playing. An invite into the Kindred is applicable to any game/server/realm combination we're active in.
Malvaril

Application - Malvaril - Disciple of Khaine - APPROVED

Post by Malvaril »

Name you prefer to be called:
Calling me "Mal" or "Ray" is fine.

Age you plan to act:
I'm 20, and I'm reasonably certain that I act my age, so there you have it.

Time Zone you play rather than live:
CST, although if necessary I can adapt to other time zones.

Previous Strategy/MMORPG's you've neglected life for:
My first MMORPG was EverQuest, where I had a level 42 Half-Elf Warrior. I also played Shadowbane and Dark Ages of Camelot, City of Heroes, Anarchy Online, and a plethora of other things I can't think about right now. My last major game was World of Warcraft, which I've gotten supremely bored of.

Former guild positions you were mistakenly put in charge of:
None, I run a MUSH (roleplaying site kind of like a MUD) and that's enough responsibility for me to have to deal with in my games.

Ventrilo installed and push-to-talk key enabled:
Sort of. While I do have Ventrilo, I've been having trouble making my mic work so although I can usually listen in on vent I'm not ordinarily able to speak on it.

I'm not particularly fond of Ventrilo to tell the truth, so I'm just as likely to use the in-game chat if it's a viable option.

References willing to lie for you (If none, then how did you hear about us?):
Drium's the one who suggested I apply, and I've been playing MMOs with him since our EverQuest days.

"Being killed by other players," experience:
Under ordinary circumstances (see: in other games) I'm inclined to just live and let live where possible, but as this is a PVP game I see no sense in adhering to that. Accordingly, if I'm attacked and/or killed, I will attack and/or kill in return.

"Arguing over loot," experience:
Need before Greed is my rule of thumb, and while I'll be disappointed if someone else needs something I do and out-rolls me on it, I won't throw a fit over it.

Most importantly, what can you bring our guild as a member of the family, besides a lower IQ?

First and foremost, I'm just another person to enjoy the game with. Not a particularly unique contribution I suppose, but there you have it.

At the moment I'm still learning how to play the game, but I would like to think that I will be a valuable group member in both PVE and PVP endeavors (And if I'm not, I'm opened to correction to make me so.), and I would very much like to have other people to play with in general.

Like Drium, I am not particularly interested in hardcore raiding and, because of my MUSHing, I spend relatively little time overall playing the game. As it is, though, Drium is pretty much the only person I know in-game.
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Application - Malvaril - Disciple of Khaine

Post by Cleon »

Hello Ray, and welcome to the kindred forums.

Very nice and thorough application. You seem to be quite laid be and mature, and those are great qualities to possess, seeing most of our guild is made up with individuals similar to yourself.

If you could get Drium to run a quick reference for you here, I see no issues preventing your acceptance.

I look forward to getting acquainted with you.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Drium

Post by Drium »

This post now available with 50% more reference than before and in fat-free format.
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

So, there we have it. Reference has been made, and Drium has spoken thus. Let's make Mal feel at home.

I'd like to offer this applicant my stamp of

APPROVAL
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Lynnx Holyfield

Re: Application - Malvaril - Disciple of Khaine - APPROVED

Post by Lynnx Holyfield »

Who wants fat-free? *crinkles nose*
DAoC: Former Member of Kindred of Valiance: Lady Lynnx Holyfield.
WoW: Druanthia - Phoenix Knights, 70 Restoration Healer.
WAR: Ravenia - Chaos, Zealot / Lyrielle - Dark Elf, Witch Elf.