Application: Rada & his friends from Fenrir - APPROVED

Apply for membership here. Tell us a little about yourself experience and what game/server combo you're currently playing. An invite into the Kindred is applicable to any game/server/realm combination we're active in.
Rada

Application: Rada & his friends from Fenrir - APPROVED

Post by Rada »

Application: My friends and I in the guild Fenrir are looking for a new home with Dark Kindred. We do not currently have enough members to keep the game fun and are hoping to merge with you fine folks.

Browsing your forums I think we have the same philosophies and I think we will be a good fit for each other. My friends and I are a mature bunch with most,if not all, 20+ years of age.

Name you prefer to be called: Rada, which is short Radaghast my original characters name going back to opening day of Ultima Online.

My current characters are:
Raxxus - 25 Squiq Herder
Vada - 20 Zealot
Radah - 21 Black Orc

Age you plan to act: I am 34, i believe if you averaged out the age of the people coming with me it would be in the upper 20's.

Time Zone you play rather than live: Central Standard Time - Here in the great state of Minnesota! I play mainly from 5 to 12pm cst and a little during the day.

Previous Strategy/MMORPG's you've neglected life for: Ultima Online(Lake superior), Dark age of Camelot(Mid/Percival), World of Warcraft (Sargeras), Tabula Rasa (briefly), Age of COnan(briefly), & now Warhammer!

Former guild positions you were mistakenly put in charge of: I have been a GM or Officer in each game I have played. I am not much of a field general, although I do lead an ocassional event, but my main leadership skill is administrative (planning and organizing).

Ventrilo installed and push-to-talk key enabled: Oh yes!

References willing to lie for you (If none, then how did you hear about us?): Just about anyone in the guild Rune knows me and about half of the players in Ravens of War probably at least remember me.

"Being killed by other players," experience: PvP and interacting with other real people is what makes MMORPG's fun. If you are killed in PvP, you come back and kill the person that got you twice for your trouble! Don't get mad, get even!

"Arguing over loot," experience: This has never been tolerated in any guild I have been a part of. There has of course been hurt feelings before, but alot of the time the agrument is more like, "no, you take it", and the other player responds.. "no, you take it" and the agrument goes around and around till one player insists. :)

Most importantly, what can you bring our guild as a member of the family, besides a lower IQ? Experience, friendship, and hopefully a little bit of fun!

I am probably forgetting to mention many things, I will add a few of my friends character names and classes a bit later today.

Thanks,
Rada
Raxxus - 40 Squiq Herder
Vada - 32 Zealot
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Application: Rada & his friends from Fenrir

Post by Cleon »

Since we've already spoken in private messages, I'll be on vent tonight after 6:30pm CST. Look forward to discussing the details with you.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Application: Rada & his friends from Fenrir

Post by Cleon »

After a wonderful discussion, I am please to announce the partnership of Fenrir into the Dark Kindred ranks.

We are looking forward to expanding toward greater heights with your core team, and hope that we can help you reach the goals you're endeavoring for in due season.

I would like to personally welcome each of you into our family, and I want you all to feel at home in the midst of our sheltering abode.

APPROVED
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)