Application - Vode - Sorcerer - APPROVED

Apply for membership here. Tell us a little about yourself experience and what game/server combo you're currently playing. An invite into the Kindred is applicable to any game/server/realm combination we're active in.
Vode

Application - Vode - Sorcerer - APPROVED

Post by Vode »

Name you prefer to be called:Vode

Age you plan to act:25

Time Zone you play rather than live: In the evening EST.

Previous Strategy/MMORPG's you've neglected life for:Pretty much all of the major one: UO, DAOC, FFXI, WoW, Shadowbane.

Former guild positions you were mistakenly put in charge of: I was an officer in 2 guilds if my memory is not failling me :)

Ventrilo installed and push-to-talk key enabled:Of course.

References willing to lie for you (If none, then how did you hear about us?):I saw your post on the Warhammer Alliance forum and pretty much everything i saw in there is exactly what I look for in a guild.

"Being killed by other players," experience:You can't always win, can you? :P

"Arguing over loot," experience: It just never happens I don't play for loot, I play for kills!!!

Most importantly, what can you bring our guild as a member of the family, besides a lower IQ?
A fun person to play with and most importantly my french accent on vent.
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Application - Vode - Sorcerer

Post by Cleon »

Well, hello Vode, and welcome to the Kindred forums.

As short as your application was, I actually had some fun reading it. You seem to be a bit easy-going, and have a fun personality.

We enjoy members with a sense of humor. We like to cut up and crack on each other with the ease of knowing no one's feelings will be hurt--that's just par for the course in a tight-knit family like ours.

You also have some DAOC experience, so you're familiar with the RvR system already. With that said, you probably are already expecting more of a mature and long-term guild you can accompany into the final stages of Warhammer. If what you read on the forums is what you consider your appropriate fit, then you'll find yourself meshing well with us for a long time to come.

It is difficult, once you've tasted the Kindred, to ever find flavor in any other. We're quite unique and full of many mixed personalities and gamer types. Whether is casual questers or hardcore RvR players, we have them all, and enough groups normally running where you can join and have success in any avenue you wish to participate in.

Heck, if I didn't enjoy it as much as I did, I wouldn't have endured these past 13 years with the Kindred myself. We've been through good times and tough times over the years, and have always come out ahead in the end--stronger and more secure in knowing what quality we have.

We intend to increase that quality as time persists, and I think you might just be a great fit for us from what I'm seeing so far. You've caught us in the open recruitment stage, so I'm still accepting a few more applications without actual guild reference being a major requirement--as it will be in the near future.

I will glaldy offer you sponsorship, and see how our personalities mix together in time to come. If we're a great fit for each other, then you will have found your home right here.

I'd like to extend a welcoming, Kindred arm to you, Vode.

APPROVED.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)