Application - Rhaenys - Sorceress - APPROVED

Apply for membership here. Tell us a little about yourself experience and what game/server combo you're currently playing. An invite into the Kindred is applicable to any game/server/realm combination we're active in.
Rheagar

Application - Rhaenys - Sorceress - APPROVED

Post by Rheagar »

Name you prefer to be called:Whatever my character's name is, Rhaenys

Age you plan to act: Mid 30s

Time Zone you play rather than live: PST

Previous Strategy/MMORPG's you've neglected life for: EQ, FFXI, WoW, AoC

Former guild positions you were mistakenly put in charge of: Have only been a member in past guilds. I was in my last guild for over 2.5 years, till I decided to move to AoC.

Ventrilo installed and push-to-talk key enabled: Yes with mic.

References willing to lie for you (If none, then how did you hear about us?): No references. I have spoken with a few members in regard to questions I had about the guild. I've been in a few sieges with a few of you on my main Sorceress (21) and Witch Elf (24). I saw your post on Warhammer Alliance forums.

"Being killed by other players," experience: This is my first game I PvP'd in. I don't mind dieing as long as I learn from it. I have been learning a lot so far :lol:

"Arguing over loot," experience:
Firm believer in need before greed. One should never fight over loot. Loot will come and go. If you don't get it this time, then you will get it next time.

Most importantly, what can you bring our guild as a member of the family, besides a lower IQ? I believe that I am a loyal member. I am on most nights, so you can count on my help whenever you see me.
Rhaenys - 40 Sorceress
Rheago - 18 Shaman
Daenarys - 28 Disciple
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Application - Rhaenys - Sorceress

Post by Cleon »

Rhaenys, welcome to the Kindred forums.

After reviewing your information, something just sticks out to me in a positive way.

One thing specifically is when you stated, "Have only been a member in past guilds. I was in my last guild for over 2.5 years, till I decided to move to AoC."

It is my impression that you are very selective and self-sufficient. You don't necessarily need others to have fun, and can accomplish what you want to do without such assistance. This is a very strong characteristic, and one I do not take lightly. With it generally comes maturity and loyalty when the chocie is made to actually become a part of a team.

You're lacking RvR experience, but quite frankly, anyone can learn how to RvR effectively if they're willing to listen to a little criticism and attempt to understand their class to a greater degree.

You may not have references, but if what you are saying is true, I think this petition is capable of standing on its own two feet.

I would like to take the chance with you and see how we mesh. If we can keep you interested in Warhammer, then I would hope for even greater than 2.5 years from you in time to come.

I'll sponsor you myself and consider this application

APPROVED.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)