Application - Bandric - Marauder - APPROVED

Apply for membership here. Tell us a little about yourself experience and what game/server combo you're currently playing. An invite into the Kindred is applicable to any game/server/realm combination we're active in.
Dr Death

Application - Bandric - Marauder - APPROVED

Post by Dr Death »

Name you prefer to be called:
My toons name is a Lvl 16 Marauder named Bandric, though I've always gone by Dr Death for as long as I can remember during my online life. Most just call me Doc. It's a long story, but the short version is that I'm actually a real doctor that loves to play video games, and started out life as an FPS addict. My friends always thought it was funny that I healed people during the day, and killed them online at night! I was tagged Dr Death, and it's stuck with me ever since :)

Age you plan to act:
I'm 41, though I rarely admit it. I'm 25 as far as you know.

Time Zone you play rather than live:
Eastern time, usually get on after 9 pm since I have kids.

Previous Strategy/MMORPG's you've neglected life for:
Actually WoW was my first MMORPG. Previous to that I pretty much stuck to FPS games.

Former guild positions you were mistakenly put in charge of:
I am friends of Makisupa and Rippa who recently app'd, and we've been gaming together for years. I suppose I was an officer of sorts in our WoW guild, though we really ruled as a group without a lot of formal structure. We just didn't need it. All that said, I'm a team player and always happy to help when needed.

Ventrilo installed and push-to-talk key enabled.
A must as far as I'm concerned, and usually more important than the game itself. Gaming is all about the social side of things for me.

References willing to lie for you (If none, then how did you hear about us?):
Again, Rippa and Makisupa above. They may not say nice things about me, but they love me just the same :)

"Being killed by other players," experience:
I certainly have the bloodlust, and PVP is why I play Warhammer. I live to make the other side whine.

"Arguing over loot," experience:
What's the point? If the loot goes to someone that can use it, and it's good for the guild, I'm happy.

Most importantly, what can you bring our guild as a member of the family, besides a lower IQ?
I won't bore you with a long essay, I'm on the same page with Rippa and Dex. I game because I enjoy hanging out with friends, and look at a guild as a family. In reading your forums I like what you have here, and just look forward to meeting new people and having fun taking over the Online World!
Bandric - Marauder lvl 29

Kelltick

Re: Application - Bandric - Marauder

Post by Kelltick »

Aye, Doc is another age-old bud of mine and Rippas - but he has it backwards. I'll say nice things about him, but I definitely don't love him. ;)

I kid, I kid. Doc's a good guy, and quite an easy target to poke fun at. :mrgreen:
Makisupah - 40 Witch Elf (18/4/3)
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Application - Bandric - Marauder

Post by Cleon »

Very interesting story, Doc, I enjoyed reading every bit of it! Welcome to the Kindred forums.

I will be brief since you guys are already approved and didn't need to fill out applications.

Welcome to the family! We're glad to have you all!

If there are any more friends of yours on the way over, just have them post an introductory thread in the other section.

APPROVED.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)